4.9

1. May 27, 2014
    A superb game: the characters are well written, there are enough weapons to choose from and plenty of vehicles to drive. Hacking … you have to see it to believe it, truly great! The explosions in my opinion are excellent. This game also boasts many mission and side quests, it will definitely keep you busy for a while. For those who have waited so long, it was worth it, enjoy.
  2. May 27, 2014
    I think most is qualifying bad, because they had overly high expectations. for me really with what little I've progressed, however I liked pretty Watch Dogs, with many new ... is exactly like Assassin's Creed 1, where the expectation was not high, when the Watch Dogs 2 out, there take out their best potential. but to be a new IP this phenomenal.
  3. May 27, 2014
    Some of the gameplay mechanic is similiar to PlayStation Exclusive, The Last of Us. However, some of E3 2012-2013 part were mising or cut by Ubisoft such as; Hand-stealth, Gun sequense, dramatic story, etc... The gameplay psychic was using a low-life engine, Havok (also used in TLOU). Face it, this isn't GTA, or Saints Row, or any other kind of familiar sandbox game. I was having so much fun with the hacking part, by stealing personal information, bank account, taking over a network, but you just waiting for this cool game, until you give a good, or bad respond.... Expand
  4. May 27, 2014
    there is one word for this gam and it is amamzing 10/10 anyday because of its unique characters and 42 hour plus story and there is lot sto do in this city side missions and just messing about
  5. May 28, 2014
    i give watch dogs on xbox 360

because i thinq it is one of my best game in my life

and the hack's aidea make me so gooood

and i like very much aidden when he hack

and ubisoft it is one of the greatest company in the video games
  6. May 29, 2014
    People entered this game expecting GTA V. Those people need to put down this game, and go play GTA V not Watch Dogs. Watch Dogs is a great open world hacking game.

Common complaints about it are that the graphics don't look like the E3 2012 demonstration. They need to understand the game was running on a PC, and was configured to look that good. They also don't understand it was a pre
    rendered video, not live game play. So it will always look better.

People also complain about the Cars being unresponsive etc. Play a proper driving game, then this game, you'll see that this is pretty good. GTA V controls like pudding.

Overall the plot is really good, relatable for most people who have siblings, it is a fun game with a lot to do. Big open world city to explore. In the end if you go in expecting Watch Dogs, you'll get watch dogs, if you go in expecting anything else you shouldn't be playing this game.
  7. Jun 3, 2014
    Graphics are good for old-gen, Story is fun, Game play is awesome, the World has plenty to do, and it is pretty smooth. I say it that it is really good and enjoyable.
  8. Jun 4, 2014
    One of the best games on xbox 360 good story sidequests and multiplayer bad driveability and ac 3 graphics better than gta 5 for me andis an awasome game

it had too much expetation about graphics and **** but still a good game
  9. Jun 6, 2014
    Most of the poor reviews were written by people with ultra-high expectations.Guys,the industry is not all that innovative.Titanfall,for example! Fresh title,great idea,but same gameplay we all know,except for the titans.The same happens here. And please,stop comparing to GTA,this loos like a Fanboy War. About the game itself: Graphics? Washed,but still looking very nice. Physics? No problems so far.
    Story? Entertaining enough to keep me playing for some time
    Gameplay? The hacking system could get harder as you progress through the game,but it´s still a lot of fun to play.

FINAL SCORE:Great! 9.0/10.0
  10. Jun 7, 2014
    This game is really fun! Of course it gets boring if you do criminal convoys for 15 hours straight...Look, let's be honest: The game has PERFECT phasing!
    Oh, and the graphics controversy...You are just being dumb if you think this game looks bad..It looks better then titanfall, how about that?
  11. Jul 3, 2014
    I just LOVE Watch_Dogs! First off, the profiling is awesome, because I like to judge NPCs. The missions are fun, the screwing around is fun, the driving is weighty. The cops are BRUTAL, they almost made me want to change my ways! And, to the people complaining about the graphics, **** off.
  12. Jul 24, 2014
    seriously, the game wasn't bad at all. i just finish the game in 3 days and i really like the story where he going through, i know it not the best gameplay of all time, like driving a cars in the games the people really critics it because it not realistic than GTA 5, i confirm that, but the only things why because i like the game, it the hacking, the story, and the characters. i know they got some people saying truth like they work 5 years on the game and he decided to delayed and it worst than the first gameplay we seen when he announced. and too, we got critics about glitch but me i like glitch because it funny sometime, it depending, like if your get stuck on something and you can't move and you need to quit the game because your stuck when you was doing a mission and you need to restart the mission. i understand that. so i don't hate the game but sometime a was raging because when you cover yourself, sometime he got a enemy on your side and you got some difficulty to get off from the object and you get kill. so the game still not the best so far but i enjoyed it Expand
  13. Aug 12, 2014
    Great game, gets fun when u get your way around the hacking system and got some enjoyable puzzles, not too hard, but not too handhelding either. Online is alot of fun, you can do stuff like going into other players games as civilians trying to hack them for an amount of secons without them detecting and killing you. theres also stuff like racing ect. ai isnt bad, enemies are good at hiding, sometimes i barely believe the red spots that shows where they are on my gps in game. Expand
  14. Aug 28, 2014
    This is the best game i ever played in my life this is a real game that i expect to have a open world there's the chess game and the card game the graphics are high end. Ignore the low reviews trust me you might want to play this game.
tbd

No score yet - based on 2 Critics

1. Jun 16, 2014
    In the end Watch Dogs has plenty going for it, without quite living up to the hype. But, Aiden Pearce is a great character, and a very nice design, and the story has an engaging cyber-noir vibe going for it. Just keep your eyes down and your smartphone charged.
  2. Jun 12, 2014
    Watch Dogs does do some new things and does them very well. With few exceptions it’s a polished and fun game and well-worth a look.