4.9

1. May 27, 2014
    A superb game: the characters are well written, there are enough weapons to choose from and plenty of vehicles to drive. Hacking … you have to see it to believe it, truly great! The explosions in my opinion are excellent. This game also boasts many mission and side quests, it will definitely keep you busy for a while. For those who have waited so long, it was worth it, enjoy.
  2. May 27, 2014
    I think most is qualifying bad, because they had overly high expectations. for me really with what little I've progressed, however I liked pretty Watch Dogs, with many new ... is exactly like Assassin's Creed 1, where the expectation was not high, when the Watch Dogs 2 out, there take out their best potential. but to be a new IP this phenomenal.
  3. May 27, 2014
    Some of the gameplay mechanic is similiar to PlayStation Exclusive, The Last of Us. However, some of E3 2012-2013 part were mising or cut by Ubisoft such as; Hand-stealth, Gun sequense, dramatic story, etc... The gameplay psychic was using a low-life engine, Havok (also used in TLOU). Face it, this isn't GTA, or Saints Row, or any other kind of familiar sandbox game. I was having so much fun with the hacking part, by stealing personal information, bank account, taking over a network, but you just waiting for this cool game, until you give a good, or bad respond.... Expand
  4. May 27, 2014
    there is one word for this gam and it is amamzing 10/10 anyday because of its unique characters and 42 hour plus story and there is lot sto do in this city side missions and just messing about
  5. Jun 25, 2014
    Watch dogs is an amazing game, with a recollection of past ubisoft games to make one Great game.

Story
    Aiden isn't the best character, nor is he the deepest. But his intentions are true, and the interesting side characters he associates with are great and keep things interesting. I feel like WD creates it's own genre, coz of the hacking element. Everyone wants control, Aiden proves why
    he's the best.
    It's your revenge tale, but with a twist. Aiden resembles Batman, a lot.

Gameplay.
    The most important part of a game. Basically the cover mechanics is from splinter cell, you know going backwards and forwards, side to side. It's really deep. Shooting is more Ghost reconish, with a hint of max Payne with the slow mo. driving is like driver SF. The stats for cars are from DSF. Parkour obviously Assassins creed. Stealth like Splinter. And then Hacking, it's mainly one button press, but this is a good thing, as it makes it fast and fulent in the action. All that's elements work very well. The menu systems are easy to navigate. The level up system and CTOS towers, gang operations, convoy are all from the great Far Cry games. All in all it's a blend of key elements of ubisoft past games made into one, that still feels familiar but fresh. Gameplay is fun, guns, cars, ruining, etc feel great.

Content.
    Loads of Main missions, with a lot variety. Loads of side missions, lots of unlockables to keep things interesting. Such as guns, vehicles, outfits. Those mini games called 'digital trips' are amazing. It feels like a proper mini game. Alone is stealth based and feel like I Am legend, only with robots and it has survival elements too, ammo usuage and such. Madness is a driving game where you run over demons and complete objectives in a time limit. Spider tank, you just cause carnage, able to climb on sides of buildings etc. and Psyhdelic is a game where u try and hop on flowers lol. All are fun, and have unlocks. In game Videogames are good too. NVZN is a little Alien, wave based game. Where it takes place where ever your standing. And coin collect, is basically like mario, with parkour. And then there are games like chess (6 types), gambling (poker, slot machines), drinking games, cup ball game etc. then you got your convoy, gang operations, privacy invasion, qR codes, radio entry's to give more back story for characters. Heaps of stuff. All worthwhile surprisingly. 80+ game for sure. And yes you can buy guns, cars, outfits.

Graphics.
    This game has the most lively city I've played in. Lots of NPCs, traffic, news reports. Lots of animations. 15,000 in fact. Textures are great, 30fps is steady too.

Sound.
    Guns sound great, cars sound awesome, voice acting is great, weather and hacking sounds are great, music is great during missions sort of techno dark tone.

Things I didn't like.
    Car soundtrack, it's not bad but nothing like SR or gta 5
    Repeated dialogue amongst NPCs regarding main story

Side note. Things worth mentioning.
    You can set Difficulty. And it gets more challenging then most open world games, AKA gta, Sr etc. and it's fair too.
    Car chases are a blast.
    Hardly any glitches.

9.5/10
  6. May 28, 2014
    i give watch dogs on xbox 360

because i thinq it is one of my best game in my life

and the hack's aidea make me so gooood

and i like very much aidden when he hack

and ubisoft it is one of the greatest company in the video games
  7. Jun 19, 2014
    It's the first game of the franchise. Of course, it has a lot of lame problems, including graphics and all... But I don't really care for graphcis. The physics is not that realistic, but that it isn't the game focus. The game is about hacking and doesn't disappoint in that topic. It's very fun walking on the Chicago streets seeing the civillian's information...
    I liked W_D, and for a
    first game of the franchise, it's a great experience. Expand
  8. Jun 21, 2014
    It's really retarded people are hating on this game just because the graphics aren't perfect and the driving is off. The game is tons of fun, has innovative multiplayer, fun side content, and also I can't forget to mention the digital trips those are just freaking awesome and you are rewarded with costumes for beating them. The game is also very lengthy it took me about 30 hours to do all the main missions as well as the side content. Overall I give it an 8.5 because yes the driving isn't very good, there's a lack of customization for both cars and weapons, and the fact that you can't play music when you're in the middle of a mission. Expand
  9. May 29, 2014
    People entered this game expecting GTA V. Those people need to put down this game, and go play GTA V not Watch Dogs. Watch Dogs is a great open world hacking game.

Common complaints about it are that the graphics don't look like the E3 2012 demonstration. They need to understand the game was running on a PC, and was configured to look that good. They also don't understand it was a pre
    rendered video, not live game play. So it will always look better.

People also complain about the Cars being unresponsive etc. Play a proper driving game, then this game, you'll see that this is pretty good. GTA V controls like pudding.

Overall the plot is really good, relatable for most people who have siblings, it is a fun game with a lot to do. Big open world city to explore. In the end if you go in expecting Watch Dogs, you'll get watch dogs, if you go in expecting anything else you shouldn't be playing this game.
  10. Jun 3, 2014
    Graphics are good for old-gen, Story is fun, Game play is awesome, the World has plenty to do, and it is pretty smooth. I say it that it is really good and enjoyable.
  11. Jun 4, 2014
    One of the best games on xbox 360 good story sidequests and multiplayer bad driveability and ac 3 graphics better than gta 5 for me andis an awasome game

it had too much expetation about graphics and **** but still a good game
  12. Jun 6, 2014
    Most of the poor reviews were written by people with ultra-high expectations.Guys,the industry is not all that innovative.Titanfall,for example! Fresh title,great idea,but same gameplay we all know,except for the titans.The same happens here. And please,stop comparing to GTA,this loos like a Fanboy War. About the game itself: Graphics? Washed,but still looking very nice. Physics? No problems so far.
    Story? Entertaining enough to keep me playing for some time
    Gameplay? The hacking system could get harder as you progress through the game,but it´s still a lot of fun to play.

FINAL SCORE:Great! 9.0/10.0
  13. Jun 7, 2014
    This game is really fun! Of course it gets boring if you do criminal convoys for 15 hours straight...Look, let's be honest: The game has PERFECT phasing!
    Oh, and the graphics controversy...You are just being dumb if you think this game looks bad..It looks better then titanfall, how about that?
  14. Jul 3, 2014
    I just LOVE Watch_Dogs! First off, the profiling is awesome, because I like to judge NPCs. The missions are fun, the screwing around is fun, the driving is weighty. The cops are BRUTAL, they almost made me want to change my ways! And, to the people complaining about the graphics, **** off.
  15. Jul 24, 2014
    seriously, the game wasn't bad at all. i just finish the game in 3 days and i really like the story where he going through, i know it not the best gameplay of all time, like driving a cars in the games the people really critics it because it not realistic than GTA 5, i confirm that, but the only things why because i like the game, it the hacking, the story, and the characters. i know they got some people saying truth like they work 5 years on the game and he decided to delayed and it worst than the first gameplay we seen when he announced. and too, we got critics about glitch but me i like glitch because it funny sometime, it depending, like if your get stuck on something and you can't move and you need to quit the game because your stuck when you was doing a mission and you need to restart the mission. i understand that. so i don't hate the game but sometime a was raging because when you cover yourself, sometime he got a enemy on your side and you got some difficulty to get off from the object and you get kill. so the game still not the best so far but i enjoyed it Expand
tbd

No score yet - based on 2 Critics

1. Jun 16, 2014
    In the end Watch Dogs has plenty going for it, without quite living up to the hype. But, Aiden Pearce is a great character, and a very nice design, and the story has an engaging cyber-noir vibe going for it. Just keep your eyes down and your smartphone charged.
  2. Jun 12, 2014
    Watch Dogs does do some new things and does them very well. With few exceptions it’s a polished and fun game and well-worth a look.