Yie Ar Kung-Fu Xbox 360

tbd

No user score yet- Awaiting 2 more ratings

1. AnthB.
    Aug 3, 2007
    Grew up with this game, sinking quarter after quarter in the arcade. The game was probably better left in my memory than it was in my living room today. I recognize it as the same exact game in the arcade...and now I realize how as a child EVERYTHING seems cool. Skip it, you'll play an hour at most and be done with it. No replay value, and no immediate value as well.

1. It's a relic from arcade's past that probably won't appeal to new players, but outside of being able to say "Hey, I remember liking this game back in the day," old arcade buffs probably won't get $5 out of it either.
  2. With literally hundreds of better classic games out there to choose from, it's absolutely mystifying that something that's aged as badly as Yie Ar Kung-Fu can be held aloft as some sort of period piece worth re-investigating.
  3. Official Xbox Magazine
    No paint job can obscure the fact that connecting blows don't register more than half the time... Worse, basic movement is neither consistent nor natural. [Sept 2007, p.76]