- Summary: Shooting has been transformed. Players now have the intelligence to adjust their stride and approach angle to find the best position for hitting the back of the net. Well-hit balls feel satisfying and goals are rewarding. As well as quality strikes, players can now shoot while off balance orShooting has been transformed. Players now have the intelligence to adjust their stride and approach angle to find the best position for hitting the back of the net. Well-hit balls feel satisfying and goals are rewarding. As well as quality strikes, players can now shoot while off balance or rushed. … Expand
Please enter your birth date to watch this video:
You are not allowed to view this material at this time.
FIFA 14 - Gameplay Sizzle
Autoplay On Off
Positive: 22 out of 22
Mixed: 0 out of 22
Negative: 0 out of 22
Nov 20, 2013Like FIFA 14 on PS3 and Xbox 360, this next-gen version take some risks with new improvements and new situations that offer more realism in general. Although the game isn't as fluid as its predecessor in some moments. Incredible in presentation and Licenses. Ignite promises many steps forward.
Feb 27, 2014It is a amazing game. It's the best game ever. I love the Fifa Ultimate Team mode. The version for xbox one is espetacular! Graphics fromIt is a amazing game. It's the best game ever. I love the Fifa Ultimate Team mode. The version for xbox one is espetacular! Graphics from another world, worth every buck. A real next gen game. I'm really excited with this game. There is just one tiny problem, I can't stop to play it, and there are a lot of good games to play, as well.… Expand
Jan 7, 2014I'll be honest, this review may come with some bias because I enjoy it a lot, so be warned.
I don't understand why FIFA 14 gets so muchI'll be honest, this review may come with some bias because I enjoy it a lot, so be warned.
I don't understand why FIFA 14 gets so much hate. I know EA took out tournament mode on next-gen, but as a comparison, have you seen what 2K has done to NBA 2K14? They took literally all the offline modes out of the game, minus exhibition games. Taking out the tournament seems pretty small by comparison.
Now to the actual gameplay. I think it's a small step back from FIFA 13. The player movement is a little clunky, but now there's a little more of a difference between jogging and sprinting. It's also nearly impossible to handle the ball, and the game always thinks I'm trying to pass through 3 defenders when I really want to pass to my open teammate who's 10 feet away. Other than these problems, the game is very good.… Expand
Dec 26, 2015Anyone who tells you that this game is too similar to the XBOX360 version are either lying, haven't played both versions or do not understandAnyone who tells you that this game is too similar to the XBOX360 version are either lying, haven't played both versions or do not understand the concept of football. The gameplay flows an awful lot more in the XBOX One version. You score some sweet goals, build up play is excellent and the graphics are superb. Of course there are bad points but nothing major. Players not making forward runs when they should be, goalkeepers standing motionless when certain types of goals are scored, that sort of thing...no biggie though!
Tell you something I don't feel like hopping my controller off the wall when I lose a game on the XBOX One version, like I wanted to do several times on the XBOX 360 version.
Overall well rounded, finally feels finished. 9/10… Expand
Dec 29, 2013These are some ideas I have for Fifa 15.
• realistic transfers. • Create program: Design and change own club/international kits every yearThese are some ideas I have for Fifa 15.
• realistic transfers.
• Create program: Design and change own club/international kits every year in career mode. Before the league starts, have options to, 1- keep same kit or 2- change kit/Design kit.
• Increase retirement age to 35-40years old.
• Player’s kits get dirty and slipping on wet and muddy fields sometimes.
• Allow to switch to onside players when receiving player is offside. Offside player leaves the ball for the onside player if onside player is close as well.
• AI, whilst running with the ball close to own teammates, they must move away from the player with the ball, NOT take control of the ball.
• Nelson Mandela Bay stadium in Port Elizabeth SA, Soccer City stadium in Johannesburg SA and Cape Town stadium in Cape town SA.
• Training for offline Pro career OR skill games (both improve player ability).
• Cards for deliberate handballs.
• Combine the GTN with the normal way of scouting youth squad players.
• A fan randomly running on to the field to hug a player he likes. Game play must stop and then give the option to give the fan the t-shirt (DO NOT BRING UP ANY MENUS), then player automatically runs to the sidelines to receive a new t-shirt from a staff member, once player is back in position, game play can continue with a drop-ball.
• Dynamic weather including wind direction and speed.( This must affect the balls in the air). Wind sound and when it rains, thunder, rain falling must be heard.
• A way to use the money player earns (Career Pro) on boots, shin guards, tattoos, GK gloves or even attributes (+1, +2 etc.). Have the players earn a reasonable amount of money to purchase these things, DO NOT MAKE IT REALISTIC! Just create a balance in what can be bought and the amount of money players earn. E.g., if a pair of customised boots costs $400, £248 OR €300 so the player would earn a salary of $5000, €3750 OR £3100. This means the player can’t buy all the boots etc at one time and also, the items are only for sale once unlocked.
• Controlling the career Pro during the match. Add the options to change kick taker for corners, penalties and set pieces. Also to change which foot to use.
• Celebrate with manager. Goal celebration where players take off shirts and get a yellow card.
• Full screen replay theatre.
• Have a champion’s cup for South America and Africa.
• Edit pro by changing position to complete all accomplishments.
• Player records unlimited.
• When signing a youth player, be able to assign and edit any position to that player.
• Crowds cheering based on importance of the goal. Eg, normal goal: LOUD goal after opponent scores: LOUDER match winner/90’ goal: LOUDEST
• Create a team, team logo, shirt badge, squad kit, choose which league to play in.
• Be able to transfer replays from replay theatre to usb.
• Make the “Office” a room you enter, the sub headings under office can be at different places inside the office that you walk up to, to interact with.
• Call upon players from the B team. Choose B team players to promote to the 1st team.
• Buy, refurbish stadiums.
• Intelligent referees.… Expand
Jan 11, 2014Terrible game. The same as the last, what is it? 20 fifa games? THEY'RE ALL THE **** SAME! All EA do is update the graphics, and if peopleTerrible game. The same as the last, what is it? 20 fifa games? THEY'RE ALL THE **** SAME! All EA do is update the graphics, and if people moved to other teams, switch them around, then add new physics or whatever, and like 1 gamemode and act like they care about the fans. THIS GAME IS ASS. JUST BUY ONE FIFA THEY'RE ALL THE SAME.… Expand
May 21, 2014I played a lot on 360 and then moved to One. It is a whole change of feeling. However, I really do not like the changes.
Yes, the graphics isI played a lot on 360 and then moved to One. It is a whole change of feeling. However, I really do not like the changes.
Yes, the graphics is better. But that is it. The defense system is a disaster especially if you are using legacy defense. Some easy defending on 360 become mission impossible on One, as your defender could never challenge the attacker at the right time.
And they removed Live Season mode.
I am so disappointed. I think I will resell my One Fifa 14 and just continue with my 360.… Expand
Jun 8, 2014eu acho que os desenvolvedores devem ter se esforçado muito para fazer esse jogo tão ruim. tem certas coisas que acontecem que devem ter sidoeu acho que os desenvolvedores devem ter se esforçado muito para fazer esse jogo tão ruim. tem certas coisas que acontecem que devem ter sido programadas arduamente para ficaram do jeito que estão. tipo o fato de que todo lançamento em direção a área um deus nos acuda. 70 % das vezes os zagueiros batem cabeça e acaba sobrando para o atacante. cruzamento é meio gol. se for para o benzema, torres ou outro bom cabeceador é 80% gol. eu não sei como pode a EA ter saido de um jogo relativamente bom que era o Fifa 13 e chegado nesta porcaria que se tornou o Fifa 14. Não imagino como isso pode ter sido possível. De todos os jogos que já joguei esse é de longe o que mais me faz passar raiva. Não da para se divertir jogando este jogo, se você joga online vai parar de jogar quando estiver vermelho de raiva. Seu controle e sua tv correm serios riscos, pois por vezes acontecem coisas no game que deixa você com vontade de lançar o controle em cima da TV. Você só não faz isso porque na hora voce lembra de rogar uma praga para o desenvolvedor da EA que fez essa porcaria. Ai fica tudo certo você imaginando o que aqui se faz, aqui se paga, e tem a esperança que a raiva acumulada de todos os jogadores que sofrem esse jogo um dia vai voltar para cada programador que ajudou a conceber esse pedaço de lixo virtual chamado Fifa 14. Eu não vejo a hora do pessoal da konami fazer um PES decente (sendo que daquele lado só tem saído lixo também) que um dia volte a ser o melhor jogo de futebol e enterre essa porcaria de Fifa e a EA de vez.… Expand