5.8

1. Nov 27, 2013
    Anyone who tells you that this game is too similar to the XBOX360 version are either lying, haven't played both versions or do not understand the concept of football. The gameplay flows an awful lot more in the XBOX One version. You score some sweet goals, build up play is excellent and the graphics are superb. Of course there are bad points but nothing major. Players not making forwardAnyone who tells you that this game is too similar to the XBOX360 version are either lying, haven't played both versions or do not understand the concept of football. The gameplay flows an awful lot more in the XBOX One version. You score some sweet goals, build up play is excellent and the graphics are superb. Of course there are bad points but nothing major. Players not making forward runs when they should be, goalkeepers standing motionless when certain types of goals are scored, that sort of thing...no biggie though!

Tell you something I don't feel like hopping my controller off the wall when I lose a game on the XBOX One version, like I wanted to do several times on the XBOX 360 version.

Overall well rounded, finally feels finished. 9/10
  2. Feb 17, 2014
    Fifa 14 é disparado o melhor jogo de Xbox ONe! Ele tem gráficos excelentes, jogabilidade muito fiel e está muito agradável de se jogar. Só tenho elogios para esse jogo.
  3. Dec 12, 2013
    Another excellent edition of FIFA. Easily the best launch game for the Xbox One. The fact that it was given free with a lot of consoles means that even with a low install base there's plenty of online play.

It doesn't seem to play massively different from the PS3 version, although load time are lots faster, the graphics look better and the use of voice commands is a fun and time saving tool.
  4. Jan 20, 2014
    Great game, great mechanics, the physics are much more real. We have fifa every friday night and a bunch of us get together to show our skills and this game is the best yet. Only sad part was its not quite next gen graphics yet, understandable as theres too many players to redo in higher def in one year, and my favorite back heel kick flip doesnt work as well as it should for super sweetGreat game, great mechanics, the physics are much more real. We have fifa every friday night and a bunch of us get together to show our skills and this game is the best yet. Only sad part was its not quite next gen graphics yet, understandable as theres too many players to redo in higher def in one year, and my favorite back heel kick flip doesnt work as well as it should for super sweet goals, but other than that great game. Expand
  5. Feb 27, 2014
    It is a amazing game. It's the best game ever. I love the Fifa Ultimate Team mode. The version for xbox one is espetacular! Graphics from another world, worth every buck. A real next gen game. I'm really excited with this game. There is just one tiny problem, I can't stop to play it, and there are a lot of good games to play, as well.
  6. Dec 4, 2013
    At the beginning I felt it like a strange and horrible game, but after playing it in the Xbox One, and getting use to the new improvements I found it so natural, and as always the soundtrack, the graphics and the enviorment are key on this experience that felt so real.
  7. Nov 25, 2013
    Fifa 14 on the next gen system is hard to explain, it feels like the same game, yet somehow totally different. What I mean by this is the basic mechanics from the 360 are the same, but everything is more polished, it feels more smooth and less clunky. The graphics are a huge improvement and the menus are no longer slow (was hugely frustrating on 360). Ultimately if you are a fifa fan andFifa 14 on the next gen system is hard to explain, it feels like the same game, yet somehow totally different. What I mean by this is the basic mechanics from the 360 are the same, but everything is more polished, it feels more smooth and less clunky. The graphics are a huge improvement and the menus are no longer slow (was hugely frustrating on 360). Ultimately if you are a fifa fan and own an xbox one, get it. Some people giving it negative reviews because tournament mode is gone, honestly I couldn't care less, i'd take the improved gameplay over that any day. Expand
  8. Nov 27, 2013
    I was so disappointed with FIFA 14 on xbox360, but on xbox one it is amazingly and unxplainably different. It just feels so much better in every way. I ended up getting it free with the day one xbox one and im so glad I did since I would never of bought it and been able to experience the difference. Would recommend everyone who had given up on it, like myself, to give it another chance onI was so disappointed with FIFA 14 on xbox360, but on xbox one it is amazingly and unxplainably different. It just feels so much better in every way. I ended up getting it free with the day one xbox one and im so glad I did since I would never of bought it and been able to experience the difference. Would recommend everyone who had given up on it, like myself, to give it another chance on xbox one. Expand
  9. Jan 7, 2014
    An ridiculous attempt to enhance Justin Bieber's image, who thinks he is being "bullied" by the media after hundreds of scandals. Seriously the kid has less self-control than Mel Gibson. These types of movies shouldn't be supported by anyone.
  10. Jan 7, 2014
    I'll be honest, this review may come with some bias because I enjoy it a lot, so be warned.

I don't understand why FIFA 14 gets so much hate. I know EA took out tournament mode on next-gen, but as a comparison, have you seen what 2K has done to NBA 2K14? They took literally all the offline modes out of the game, minus exhibition games. Taking out the tournament seems pretty small by comparison.

Now to the actual gameplay. I think it's a small step back from FIFA 13. The player movement is a little clunky, but now there's a little more of a difference between jogging and sprinting. It's also nearly impossible to handle the ball, and the game always thinks I'm trying to pass through 3 defenders when I really want to pass to my open teammate who's 10 feet away. Other than these problems, the game is very good.
  11. Jan 23, 2014
    There is a clear graphical evolution of FIFA 14's new generation compared to the former, the game play is still amazing, but the career mode still leaves something to be desired and with the new generation gets that feeling of i want more, I hope that EA think about it and take action to sequence of this title.
  12. Mar 12, 2014
    Well first off this is the only football game available on Xbox One so that should make a purchasing decision pretty easy for some. Its a pretty awesome game in my opinion. The gameplay is smooth and responsive and the graphics are an upgrade from the 360 version. New camera angles were slightly awkward initially but after some getting used to they become an asset. I like how differentWell first off this is the only football game available on Xbox One so that should make a purchasing decision pretty easy for some. Its a pretty awesome game in my opinion. The gameplay is smooth and responsive and the graphics are an upgrade from the 360 version. New camera angles were slightly awkward initially but after some getting used to they become an asset. I like how different grounds "feel" different. Some camera angles are steeper or closer to the pitch. In ways this makes your choice of a home ground in UT somewhat of a tactical decision too. I think its a great first effort on XBOX ONE for the series and if this early release sets the standard for future next gen FIFA games we should be in for some treats. There are flaws. The dependability of the online servers would recieve an "F" grade. I would like to see more tactical options and formations available in future releases. I'm limited to UT and Seasons mode so I cant comment on Career and the other stuff but this game has kept me entertained since I got it in December. Its now March and I still love it. Highly reccomend. Expand
  13. Aug 26, 2014
    This is a good game all round, but it is very, very hard to navigate your way around the menu and the vast amount of things you can do in this game. It left me feeling frustrated and asking questions like; Why can't they have made the menu like all the previous games menus? If you're playing this game in manager or season mode, give your self a lot of time, as there is much to do!
    It is
    It is quite difficult at first to know you have to load stuff like profiles via the internet in order to save your games. I got in to a season only to find I could not save my progress. Once you master the ridiculous menu, it all makes sense.
    But overall: The graphics are the best yet. The game play is the best yet. And it is an awesome game
    JUST BE PATIENT
  14. Sep 29, 2014
    We kept hitting the same key, saying that we want improvements from EA Sports, and yes, we got it, for a football soccer simulator, FIFA 14 is superb, new engine, new moviments, great improvements in FIFA Ultimate Team, great improvements in players physics, ball physics and of course, Ignite Engine was able to give FIFA 14 outstanding graphics for a football game, for FIFA 14 EA SportsWe kept hitting the same key, saying that we want improvements from EA Sports, and yes, we got it, for a football soccer simulator, FIFA 14 is superb, new engine, new moviments, great improvements in FIFA Ultimate Team, great improvements in players physics, ball physics and of course, Ignite Engine was able to give FIFA 14 outstanding graphics for a football game, for FIFA 14 EA Sports just snatched their limits, superb soccer game. Expand
  15. Nov 19, 2014
    Ótimo game de futebol, gráficos ótimo, licenças de vários times, e bons modos de jogo. Modo multiplayer funciona perfeitamente, e ainda teve a atualização da copa do mundo 2014 no Brasil.
  16. Jan 10, 2015
    The gameplay is improved but I had to adjust my the way I play it and the graphics are great love the game and the love doing career and doing player love game face

1. Mar 17, 2014
    Updated graphics and player visuals are what make FIFA 14 worth picking up. The stadiums and fields look spectacular, though some minor issues with gameplay elements can bring the game back down a notch. For a title that may not have been rushed, but definitely hurried for launch, EA Sports did a good job in getting soccer fans their fix.
  2. Dec 30, 2013
    We may have to wait until FIFA 15 before we get to play a truly next-gen game of football, but EA still went above and beyond here. An Xbox One essential.
  3. Dec 12, 2013
    On Xbox One and PlayStation 4 FIFA 14 grants more depth in its mechanics and some stunning visuals. It's a pity that the new Ignite engine does nothing to improve the cut-scene and that some game modes are now missing. It's a joy to play, but we can expect a lot more from FIFA 15.