187 Ride or Die Xbox

6.9

1. ElRio
    May 6, 2005
    I like the title of the game.
    Aug 31, 2005
    If I could design my own cars this would be heaven. As it is, it's just shy. Controls are solid. The combat is great and deathmatch totally rocks.
  3. Anon
    Aug 31, 2005
    I been waiting for a game like this for a while. Just picked it up and I cant wait to go running through the aquaducts blasting at my opponents.
  4. AaronA
    Sep 2, 2005
    A brilliant mix between burnout type tracks/race styles, gta's atmosphere and oldskool guns. the graphics are well done the sounds are respectable and the enemy A.I is caniving. this game is only let down by over exaduration and short single player but if you have friends/live none of those matter. great title thats been badly under-rated.

#85 Most Discussed Xbox Game of 2005
#24 Most Shared Xbox Game of 2005

1. With gangsta-themed games growing in popularity, this ride and gun actioner provides some decent arcade-style action, albeit with limited replay value.
  2. The graphics are great with plenty of detail, you are never fighting the controls, the speed effects and weapons are great and the storm drain levels rock. There are parts of this game that almost make you feel like you're in the middle of some Jerry Bruckheimer movie.
  3. The game offers entertaining car combat with enough car, weapon, and track variations to keep players from getting bored.