Armed and Dangerous Xbox

7.2

1. DavidBrewster
    Jan 7, 2004
    Well - granted the game was a riot. but if I want comedy I'll rent a movie. I expect good game play, with comedy being a bonus. The graphics were HORRIBLE. Honestly the worst I had ever seen. It's a basic shootem up - with some from what I hear nifty weapons (I couldn't stomach the game long enough to play with everything). It's basically a shoot-em-up game with Well - granted the game was a riot. but if I want comedy I'll rent a movie. I expect good game play, with comedy being a bonus. The graphics were HORRIBLE. Honestly the worst I had ever seen. It's a basic shootem up - with some from what I hear nifty weapons (I couldn't stomach the game long enough to play with everything). It's basically a shoot-em-up game with hilarious dialoge but Commodore128 like graphics. Ok - that was too harsh, but the graphics were so bad - nothing can make up for it. I wouldn't pay $5 for this game. Expand

#58 Most Discussed Xbox Game of 2003
#3 Most Shared Xbox Game of 2003

1. A stellar third-person shooter that pulses with feverish invention, A&D welds together top-notch controls, a truly mental plot, and some of the most strategic gunplay to hit consoles in ages.
  2. Xbox Nation Magazine
    Embarking on the game's destruction train gives players access to dandy weapons such as the shark gun. [Mar 2004, p.93]
  3. We need more games like this - ones that are confident and individual - but we need them to be less roughly hewn. The core of the game is solid, but the way it's applied throughout the levels just isn't interesting enough. [Mar 2004, p.98]