8.5

1. Orson
    Mar 18, 2003
    Es un juego estupendo. No entiendo las puntuaciones de los críticos. Empezando con la musica que es acojonante y terminando por el entorno grafico, que es ENORME y detallado. Solo peta un poco en el agua. La historia es totalmente alineal, no se de que se quejan los criticos, si es lineal te dicen que podia ser mas profunda y si no que hay veces que no sabes que hacer. En este Es un juego estupendo. No entiendo las puntuaciones de los críticos. Empezando con la musica que es acojonante y terminando por el entorno grafico, que es ENORME y detallado. Solo peta un poco en el agua. La historia es totalmente alineal, no se de que se quejan los criticos, si es lineal te dicen que podia ser mas profunda y si no que hay veces que no sabes que hacer. En este juego tu decides que hacer, donde ir y cuando (hay tanta libertad que hay veces que no sabes bien donde ir). Un juego fantastico. Expand
  2. LizL.
    Jan 7, 2002
    Challenging.
  3. DonW.
    May 10, 2002
    Because of this game.. I will never believe reviews again! A truly incredible experience, mindbending puzzles, astronomically huge environments..with the most clever environmental design I have ever seen..This BEAT zelda for me. If you liked Soul Reaver, Zelda, Shadowman, Mario 64..in short. any title where exploration, puzzles..and building up your character's abilities is the Because of this game.. I will never believe reviews again! A truly incredible experience, mindbending puzzles, astronomically huge environments..with the most clever environmental design I have ever seen..This BEAT zelda for me. If you liked Soul Reaver, Zelda, Shadowman, Mario 64..in short. any title where exploration, puzzles..and building up your character's abilities is the focus..you Have to play this game! I'm betting most of these reviewers only played the demo. there are easily 40 hours of game play here and I could not put it down. Be warned..if you don't like hard games.. this is NOT for you. Expand
  4. ChuckF.
    Aug 17, 2002
    Really cool game, buy the book you'll love it. Don't buy the book you'll wish you could jump off a cliff.
  5. AndrewB.
    Sep 19, 2002
    I really liked it at first, though I got tired of it. After awhile, when I couldn't figure out how to do something, I put it off to the side. I'll probably pick it up again later when I have nothing else to do. It really isn't as bad as the ratings say, however. Though there are some problems.
  6. GarrettO.
    Feb 26, 2002
    Despite what everyone else thinks, no one was ready for a game that was long and difficult. Most of the people who had anything to say about this game probably didn't even play the game all the way through. I think everyone jumped on the bandwagon, and said "it sucks" when it was one of the best games for the XBOX.
  7. IvyG.
    Mar 18, 2002
    I wasn't an avid game player. Now I play the game with most of my spare time. And I like how you need to think and work things out.
  8. SamC.
    Apr 25, 2005
    Fantastic!!! My fav. Adventure game in the world. Its got fab. environments, graphics and story line.
  9. JimmiA.
    Jul 27, 2005
    I dont understand the critics about this game. Have they play it for a while, if they have, what do they missed ? OK ! The graphic is not 100%, but frome that time it´s still great. The controll worked very good indeed, and you can handle the cameras like Halo ! If you like different Adventuregame like Zelda in 3D, give it a shance. Not only a couple of hour, littele longer and you I dont understand the critics about this game. Have they play it for a while, if they have, what do they missed ? OK ! The graphic is not 100%, but frome that time it´s still great. The controll worked very good indeed, and you can handle the cameras like Halo ! If you like different Adventuregame like Zelda in 3D, give it a shance. Not only a couple of hour, littele longer and you are stuck in the game. Expand
  10. HanneleO.
    Nov 29, 2002
    I really love the game, specially because it´so hard to figure out where to go next, when there is just not enough information... Now I´m in a point that I have to let it rest for a while, because I really can`t find the next world... Maybe one day...!!??
  11. Sep 15, 2014
    A fantastic adventure game for the original Xbox. If you're looking for a more difficult experience, massive beautiful landscapes, and are into games like The Legend of Zelda, I highly recommend getting this game.

1. Sports one of the most mind-numbingly frustrating camera systems in recent memory. [Spring 2002, p.92]
  2. It may be a bit strange to handle at first, but once you get the feel of it, Azurik will astound you time and time again with it's lush graphics, wonderful sound, and massive environments.
    Power through some early dullness and potential confusion, and you'll find a grand adventure in a rich and colorful game world.