Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance Xbox

8.2

1. AndrewO.
    Jun 21, 2004
    This game is the best RPG on Xbox so far, but I still have some doubts about it against Fable. ^_^
  2. NathanH.
    May 27, 2005
    Fun game! I also enjoyed the sequel. Although the graphics were unimpressive, the gameplay and the three different playable characters were entertaining.
  3. JobA.
    Mar 25, 2008
    Great game! I played it on the PS2 first and its basically the same on the x-box, maybe a little crisper graphics and smoother game play. I love it, I give it a 9.5.
  4. Kibs
    Mar 26, 2003
    Great game. Still playing it.
  5. Jumpebumbe
    Jan 12, 2003
    This game r0x0rs!!
  6. JimOld
    Jan 4, 2003
    I'd buy it if it were on xbox live.
  7. LoriF.
    Apr 10, 2003
    Best one I've seen in a long time!
  8. ShawnL.
    Aug 8, 2003
    Great game.....love the multiplayer option. Wish it had more levels but gameplay is fun and addicting.
    Jan 9, 2003
    It rules.
  10. TomF.
    Feb 8, 2003
    Just the right amount of difficulty to keep you totally addicted. Wonderful gameplay and a reasonably interesting plot. This game was a blast! I can't wait for the sequel.
  11. TonyB.
    Mar 6, 2003
    Great game but i think the exterme difficulty could have been harder.

#21 Most Discussed Xbox Game of 2002

1. GMR Magazine
    A beautiful-looking Dungeons & Dragons-based hack-and-slash that can be played cooperatively with another player. [Feb 2003, p.95]
  2. Xbox Nation Magazine
    What really shines through here is the work of extremely talented artists, and the world of Dark Alliance is full of stately detail. [Winter 2002, p.107]
  3. Still, it's immense fun for two players, and the game is easy enough for anyone to pick up and get immersed in. If you like D&D games and are up for some monster killing action, this is your game.