8.3

1. Jul 29, 2012
    The most fun I've ever had in a BF game.
    It was missing the core teamplay elements like squads and commander, but the gameplay is so addicting that it really didn't matter to me.
    Easy to glitch into walls and under the map.
    Diamonds around players was a dead giveaway.
    Maps were the best in the series! (for 24 players)

I owuld give this a 10, but no game is perfect.
  2. Nov 18, 2011
    The thing about Battlefield 2: MC, is that it has glaring errors, glitches, and issues aplenty. However, as soon as you find a comfort zone while playing online, you will forget about every single one of them. The game is just so satisfying. Every kill is an adrenaline rush, every flag being attacked will have you peeking over your shoulder, looking to the skies, and listening for theThe thing about Battlefield 2: MC, is that it has glaring errors, glitches, and issues aplenty. However, as soon as you find a comfort zone while playing online, you will forget about every single one of them. The game is just so satisfying. Every kill is an adrenaline rush, every flag being attacked will have you peeking over your shoulder, looking to the skies, and listening for the rumble of the inevitable tank that's always just around the corner. It really emphasized team mechanics and communication. The tension is usually so thick you can cut it with a knife. Despite all of it's flaws, and there are more than a few, it is one of the most addictive games I've ever had the pleasure of playing. Also, the experience on the XBOX seemed to trump that of the XBOX 360, and I never could figure out why... Expand
  3. Jul 29, 2012
    The most fun I've ever had in a BF game.
    Easy to glitch into walls and under the map.
    Diamonds around players was a dead giveaway.
    Maps were the best in the series! (for 24 players)

I owuld give this a 10, but no game is perfect.

Simply a phenomenal experience, online and off, that should be played by any FPS fan, or just action game fans in general.
  2. From its overpowered weapons and gormless AI to its pedestrian objecctives, the singleplayer game is as dumb as it is misguided – an embarrassment to the rather splendid mulitplayer game that, fortunately, represents all that's really important. [Dec 2005, p.101]
  3. The two different modes may play completely differently but they compliment each other far better than we'd anticipated. For that, EA should be commended. [Dec 2005, p.94]