Bionicle Xbox

1.5

Overwhelming dislike- based on 4 Ratings

1. Aug 10, 2014
    This is the worst platformer I have ever played so far in this Xbox career. It is incredibly short, the graphics are N64 quality, the voice-acting is bad, the controls are simplistic as hell, the plot could have been good but instead it was just a complete mess with plot holes, and the gameplay is just bland, boring, and uninspired.
    I will give this game a 2 out of 10 because the
    I will give this game a 2 out of 10 because the soundtrack in this game is the only good part about this entire game. Overall, even if you're a Bionicle fan, avoid this game at all costs!
  2. MossInc.
    Dec 1, 2003
    This game is so stupid.
  3. JustinM.
    Jun 18, 2004
    It is NOT the best game, but I like the fact that it's Bionicle.

1. Xbox Nation Magazine
    The solid control and pretty grapihcs don't make up for the relatively bland stages and extremely short length. [Dec/Jan 2004, p.100]
  2. Gamers new to Bionicle may find the story uninteresting or burdensome and the gameplay short lived. With a deluge of other platformer titles available, Bionicle doesn’t stand out as anything special and will at most be a rental for the majority of gamers.
  3. Official Xbox Magazine
    No amount of staring at Bionicle will allay the feeling that you accidentally booted up a PSOne game. [Jan 2004, p.63]