7.6

1. JohnH.
    Oct 19, 2005
    Truly revolutionary. This game is so much more fun than Madden. A huge surprise!
  2. NeilV.
    Oct 22, 2005
    I actually agree with most of the reviews on here to some extent. This game IS fun and fairly simple (more for an arcade football fan then a purist of course.....I am more of the latter). The presentation is cool, graphics and sound are well above average, but I can see where these attributes could get old. I'm enjoying the heck out of it, but definitely rent it first if you're I actually agree with most of the reviews on here to some extent. This game IS fun and fairly simple (more for an arcade football fan then a purist of course.....I am more of the latter). The presentation is cool, graphics and sound are well above average, but I can see where these attributes could get old. I'm enjoying the heck out of it, but definitely rent it first if you're not sure.... Expand
  3. Adam
    Jan 2, 2006
    There is a lot of tackling and a lot of cool tricks. it is fun alot to and a lot of blood. and it is really a better game than street
  4. JohnW.
    Oct 21, 2005
    Fantastic concept!
  5. Ace
    Oct 16, 2005
    Innovative and creative.

1. While I'm sure true football fans aren't going to love it (better stick with EA), casual fans and players searching for a true, arcade-style sports game are really going to dig this one.
    The crass, lowbrow, and gloriously juvenile Blitz proves that you don't need those fancy NFL-licensed pants to make a quality f'ball sim... Never taking itself too seriously, this shallow Madden instead chooses to revel in the seedy, sex-drugs-rock-and-roll dark side of the pigskin. Which is the side we've always desperately wanted to revel in.
  3. It's a fun diversion from the standard fare, but you likely won't be throwing away your copy of "Madden 06" or "ESPN 2K5" any time soon.