1.9

Overwhelming dislike- based on 7 Ratings

1. Rem
    Jul 13, 2013
    The best thing I can say about this game is that they managed to get the sound of Bruce Lee's battle cries right. Anything else beyond that just fails so very very badly. The graphics aren't too bad, but enemy AI is so lackluster and predictable that I got through most levels bashing the controller against the wall. The story is nonsensical and Bruce Lee feels weaker than he should be,The best thing I can say about this game is that they managed to get the sound of Bruce Lee's battle cries right. Anything else beyond that just fails so very very badly. The graphics aren't too bad, but enemy AI is so lackluster and predictable that I got through most levels bashing the controller against the wall. The story is nonsensical and Bruce Lee feels weaker than he should be, which is an insult. Worst of all is the stereotypical voice acting in which everything is delivered with no effort. I came into this game not expecting much, but they delivered worse than what I asked for. More like Quest For Boredom. Expand

1. The twin albatrosses of slowdown and mediocre graphics loom large over Dragon, and shoddy programming allows for honest-to-dreadfulness crashes. [Fall 2002, p.118]
  2. Unfortunately, the game didn’t live up to the enormous hype it had created, but it’s still entertaining for a short period of time. The game is average.
  3. The controls are so weak that I am having a tough time deciding which is more aggravating: controlling Bruce Lee, or non-stop clipping. Either way, you'll be disgruntled by this game's lack of an intuitive control system.