Capcom vs. SNK 2 EO Xbox

• Release Date: Feb 11, 2003
8.7

1. JamesV.
    Feb 12, 2003
    Sigh, wish I could tell you it was great. A few major issues here. First, the xbox dpad is rather imprecise for this game. Second, it took between a minute and 3 minutes before even finding another player on quick match, and considerably longer on filtered. Finally lag is an issue, not enought to ruin the game, but enough to throw your timing off every now and then. Pretty sad that Sigh, wish I could tell you it was great. A few major issues here. First, the xbox dpad is rather imprecise for this game. Second, it took between a minute and 3 minutes before even finding another player on quick match, and considerably longer on filtered. Finally lag is an issue, not enought to ruin the game, but enough to throw your timing off every now and then. Pretty sad that I'll be going back to my dreamcast version instead. Expand
  2. Uter
    Dec 25, 2003
    It's a decent fighting game, but has been recycled for over a decade now with minimal improvement. Really.. how much better is this game than the original Street Fighter 2? the answer is that it isn't.

#64 Most Discussed Xbox Game of 2003

1. Xbox Nation Magazine
    Sadly, performance was spotty thanks to ever-depressing and intermittent network lag. [Feb/Mar 2003, p.83]
  2. The only thing that raises CVS2 up and above the likes of "Dead or Alive 3" or even "Mortal Kombat: Deadly Alliance" is its online element, and I'll only really recommend it until a beat 'em up developed within the last three years makes its mark on Xbox Live.
  3. There’s such a mind-boggling amount of options to choose from, that your head won’t stop spinning – 44 fighters (including 2 unlockables), 6 groove styles – with the option of making your own – and an incredibly ridiculous amount of moves to remember.