Constantine Xbox

7.1

1. StevenS.
    Jul 8, 2007
    This is not a terrible game. It's really fun to play. The voice acting is good, the graphics are well done, but the controls could've been a lot better. It's a scary game if you are sitting in the dark with a surround sound system. You can hear the demons coming at you from all around. I thought this was a very entertaining game.
  2. BobF.
    Feb 20, 2005
    Really fun, addictive.... classic gameplay... puzzles could be more complex.
  3. DomG.
    Feb 24, 2005
    I think it's a fantastic game. The graphics are good, the AI rocks, the control is sweet and the puzzles are involving.
  4. Catraven
    Mar 1, 2005
    I rented this game for the weekend and had trouble putting it down. Lots of scary demons and plenty of ammo and health. Nice visuals and great sound effects!!! I'll have to add this one to my collection!
  5. JeffA.
    Feb 19, 2005
    This game is a 1010 in graphics, sound, gameplay and control. The graphics are so realistic you can see the weird marbled skin effect of a demon posessed girl, the redness in Constantines eyes and even shadows are done to perfection. The sound effects are excellent and the Keanu Reeves sound alike is to good I thought it was Keanu doing the voice acting. The camera positioning is very This game is a 1010 in graphics, sound, gameplay and control. The graphics are so realistic you can see the weird marbled skin effect of a demon posessed girl, the redness in Constantines eyes and even shadows are done to perfection. The sound effects are excellent and the Keanu Reeves sound alike is to good I thought it was Keanu doing the voice acting. The camera positioning is very well done. The demonscreatures in the game are very frightening. Constantine is a perfect blend of Max Payne and resident evil. Buy it. [Ed: Hmmm.....] Expand
  6. MikeH.
    Feb 24, 2005
    The film rocked! I love Hellblazer, and even though it's Keanu in it, I thought he did a great job. The game is close to the movie, and instills a great feel of the comic book in you. Get this game now!! ;)
  7. Lee
    Feb 27, 2005
    Ignore the reviews above, I can't understand why they're so harsh - Constantine is not perfectly but the presentation is absolutely fantastic, the controls are better than Max Payne and the gameplay is good fun. The levels are very nicely paced and even the voice acting is terrific. Ignore the above, this is a good, fun and well-stylised game.
  8. StephenD.
    Feb 16, 2005
    I love this game. If you like Max Payne and Graphic Novels, this is the one for u. I assure you my affection has little to do with the fact that I worked on it. If you like 3rd person Adventure shooters pick it up!
  9. JimM.
    Feb 23, 2005
    Ignore the ill informed '1' scores here. This game is a solid title and complements the film very well. Some of the graphic effects are awesome and the spell casting/puzzle solving elements never seem tired of overdone. Dont listen to these idiots - give the game a try and see for yourself!

#53 Most Discussed Xbox Game of 2005

1. Edge Magazine
    Constantine's narrative is compelling enough, and some excellent puzzles save it from the ignominy of being yet another average third-person movie tie-in, but only just... Yes it's uncomplicated, but still an engaging realisation of the source material. [Apr 2005, p.99]
  2. It's pretty much as we had expected: another generic film license that was probably built to a set timescale and with a limited scope.
  3. Constantine the game is supposed to be in the horror genre just like the movie, but it simply fails to scare even just a little bit.