8.2

1. DanJ.
    Aug 13, 2002
    I didn't really get into this game but what I did play was utter crap. I couldn't even control my character, which as the main part game really ruins it. THPS is by far better on every level.
  2. StewE.
    Jul 21, 2002
    They did a great job on this game and I'm starting to dispise people talking shit about the xbox controller. People are just used to the limited ps2 controller as I was when I bought my box.
    Apr 26, 2002
    Sure, the controls may be horrible (curse the stupid Xbox controller), but there's one thing that made me love this game: the Wipeout mode in multiplayer. Oh my god!!!!! This is the most creative and funny multiplayer mode ever! At least rent it to play Wipeout. Doing tricks is very hard, though.
  4. J.W.
    Mar 31, 2002
    Fun. I'm still trying to finish all the missions.

#17 Most Discussed Xbox Game of 2001

1. Xbox Nation Magazine
    This is no Tony Hawk. [Jan 2002, p.96]
  2. With a brand new trick system in place that allows you to perform over 1500 different tricks, as well as several large and expansive levels that will test your trick abilities, Dave Mirra sits on the top of the pile, holding the extreme sports title.
  3. Game Informer
    I'd rather be holding the Dual Shock 2 than the hamburger-like Xbox controller, but this version's lack of pop-up evens things out. [Dec 2001, p.109]