Enclave Xbox

7.6

1. Apr 6, 2017
    Un jeu étonnament beau, dommage que ce soit un étron de la pire espèce : maniabilité atroce, difficulté artificiellement et inutilement élevée et sauvegardes très espacées pour rallonger une durée de vie faiblarde. Un découpe-les-tous navrant.
  2. Aug 24, 2016
    The graphics, relatively speaking, were excellent upon its release. The combat in this game was fun and the rewards for exploration and clearing levels appropriately were well worth the effort. It must be said, however, that this game can be simultaneously punishing and unforgiving...if you die, you start over, and you will die a lot! However, the accomplishment you feel for pushingThe graphics, relatively speaking, were excellent upon its release. The combat in this game was fun and the rewards for exploration and clearing levels appropriately were well worth the effort. It must be said, however, that this game can be simultaneously punishing and unforgiving...if you die, you start over, and you will die a lot! However, the accomplishment you feel for pushing through yet another level stands a bit taller than most other games, with completing the game (minus cheats, of course) standing high on my list. Definitely worth a look from the bargain bin! Expand
  3. JeffF.
    Apr 20, 2005
    Way way way too hard and no save points made it very frustrating.
  4. Ineedanewbike
    Sep 13, 2004
    Great game!!! very underated and quite fun after playing it for about 2 hours.... u get into it with all the gold and new equipment unlocked. graphics good, gameplay, okay... the bow is hard to shoot and the sword swings are weird and slow. reminds me of LOTR a bit, good variety, kight, bow person, magician... basic and easy to get into. i got it for $10 used. :D just like goin to a Great game!!! very underated and quite fun after playing it for about 2 hours.... u get into it with all the gold and new equipment unlocked. graphics good, gameplay, okay... the bow is hard to shoot and the sword swings are weird and slow. reminds me of LOTR a bit, good variety, kight, bow person, magician... basic and easy to get into. i got it for $10 used. :D just like goin to a movie, but better. also check out Ninja Gaiden if youre looking for good sword swinging gameplay!!! Expand
  5. 4D
    Aug 27, 2002
    GREAT visuals, draw distance on all that but the combat is too repetitive, too HARD, and there is NO SAVE POINTS!!!, plot and character development is simple yet interesting and not over complicated. (Also Jim C although the water looks good on first sight its not really reflective, and doesn't interact with the enviroment - check Morrowind and you'll see what i mean)
  6. ChuckF.
    Aug 17, 2002
    Very cool game, gives you a reason to get the 5.1 hook ups on xbox. Well worth $50. Survival is harder than hell. I would suggest using god mode after your 10 try on a level, xyxxyyxyxxyy.
  7. AlexR.
    Aug 14, 2002
    This is a good looking game but I got too frustrated when I died half way through a level and had to start from the beginning because there are not save points along the way. Some of the levels are long so it's very irratating. If they allowed partial saves throughout a level, I would have given this game a few more points.

#55 Most Discussed Xbox Game of 2002
#32 Most Shared Xbox Game of 2002

1. Xbox Nation Magazine
    Beneath Enclave's pixel-shaded graphics, we find only a trace of a game worth playing. [Fall 2002, p.117]
  2. This game is indeed all we hoped for and a little bit more.
  3. A pretty average action-adventure game with some amazing visuals and sound effects. If the game had its gameplay toned up a few notches, then this could have been a must buy game.