FIFA Street 2 Xbox

7.1

1. Mar 21, 2015
    Great game! this is a huge improvement over the original game.My favourite thing is the ability to end the match with a GameBreaker.If you beat [do skill past or nutmeg] 3 people and score you win by........K.O.

Must own even now.
  2. BertieA.
    Mar 8, 2006
    The controls are too complicated, they shud just try and make it simple like the first fifa street. Too much messing around on rule the street, keep it simple!. Overall really really disappointing.
  3. GregF.
    Mar 5, 2006
    Not enough of an improvement over the first version... annoying voiceovers.
    Mar 2, 2006
    The games pretty good. A little clunky around the edges but still a decent game. If you like mini-games I'd reccommend the juggling game. once you get the hang of it it becomes a drug!

#36 Most Discussed Xbox Game of 2006

1. FIFA Street 2 is a significant improvement over its predecessor and is fun for solo players and small groups of friends alike.
  2. I never thought after the first attempt I could be open minded but this is a major improvement.
  3. Better than last year's game but only because of the innovative use of the trick stick on offense and defense. A few hiccups such as the unavoidable juke animations hurt the experience a bit but it's still fun while it lasts.