8.8

1. Sep 14, 2012
    This game was amazing, great party game, great story mode, lots of fun! I think I still have it somewhere... I hope .
  2. HaywoodJ
    Nov 7, 2005
    OMG this game ROCKS!!! Sean Connery is the best bond EVAR!!!!
  3. KyleS.
    Nov 5, 2005
    Having FUUUUUN! Very cool and really great looking levels. Tons of action.
  4. Chris
    Nov 3, 2005
    Great vintage Bond look to the entire game. Jet pack is awesome - FUN! Great hand to hand action, too. Best Bond game yet.
  5. DaveN.
    Nov 3, 2005
    Beautiful game.
  6. PratikP.
    Nov 2, 2005
    It's got Sean Connery as Bond - what more needs to be said?! The game itself is pretty good and I had a lot of fun playing it.
  7. MickeyS.
    Nov 2, 2005
    Feels a lot like the classic Bond. A little slower than Everything or Nothing, but I think the fighting is more fun.
  8. SamP.
    Nov 2, 2005
    Good first level, takes you right into it but doesn't quite match Everything or Nothing. Far better than GoldenEye: Rogue Agent though!
  9. GerardoG.
    Oct 31, 2005
    Tons of fun!

1. At the end of the day, it has quite a compelling story and where else are you going to hear Sean Connery in a videogame.
  2. Here's the difference between "Everything or Nothing" and From Russia With Love: whatever you thought of its approach, "Everything or Nothing" had to be invented; From Russia With Love just had to be filled. And it has been - with stuff from "Everything or Nothing."
  3. If From Russia With Love could be solely judged on its sheer Bond-ness, it would receive high marks thanks to the stunning music, the incredibly detailed in-game Sean Connery and the excellent voice acting. However, as an actual game, this one just doesn't do enough to impress.