9.2

1. NickF.
    Jan 4, 2005
    This game is soo good. Both the single player and multiplayer are excellent. I even play it on XBOX live and have no complaints! For $40 this is a deal!
  2. Dylan
    Jan 10, 2005
    Couldn't Turn The Xbox Off =)
  3. Dan
    Nov 20, 2004
    Online play is just amazing... fast paced, intense, and quick to set up. If it had split-screen then itd be a 10, but even switching controllers between games is fun.
  4. BensonD.
    Dec 7, 2004
    Absolutely cream... can play all day. if u play u can totally relate to this game. it is amazing. online is like my saturdays but just on xbox. a must have
  5. ElliotC.
    Jan 16, 2005
    I thougt it was a great game vevry real... i had some difficulty with the paint though. but other than that ist a great game.
  6. MaxwellP.
    Mar 9, 2005
    This game is realy fun but it would be mor fun if it was a 4 player game not just on the internet the grafics a good to keep up the good work on the games.
  7. Matt
    Aug 19, 2005
    Awesoome i luv the gunz and stuff i hope the new one will have a ion and i loved all the dynasty players thanks.
  8. S.D.
    Nov 18, 2004
    Hotness.
  9. BrianS.
    Nov 19, 2004
    A must have to any paintballlers out there, very sweet game. Only downfall it doesnt give the splitscreen option but aside from that very fun and real like for paintball... get it .
  10. RachelO.
    Nov 23, 2004
    Love the live play and it's an FPS I don't mind my kids playing.
  11. SkotTerrence
    Oct 24, 2004
    This is this first and I would say best paintball game for xbox. I play Paintball 2 for pc and I play paintball in real life so im looking forward to a game with the realistic experience. A few features I would've liked to see weren't there like making a park or creating your own gun. Overall I give this game 2 thumbs up.
  12. Mr.Pink
    Nov 2, 2005
    Not much as far as graphics but they get the job done. Awesome as far as gameplay and trueness to actual tournament paintball. There are a few glitches on Live but still a must have if you enjoy the sport or have Live.
  13. KyleL.
    Mar 11, 2005
    Only Paintballing game out there and its a damn good one!!!
  14. RobertP.
    Jul 27, 2005
    It is defenetly not lame becasue i play paintball (I am not crippeld) and the game is still fun. It is the most realelistict paintball game out there (even know there are only a handfuof them) this is byfar the best. It is exacly like life going from a tippmann to a DM5.
  15. PaintballFreak
    Jul 13, 2006
    great game worth playing if u are a begginner at paintball this will give u the fundamentals u need to know.
  16. MarcusG.
    Nov 16, 2004
    Great game. Captures the action and realism of paintball perfectly. If you're into paintball you'll know what i'm saying. Don't pass this up...it's a moust have. 10/10
  17. CameronM.
    Nov 18, 2004
    This game is a must have... i gave it a ten because it will keep your heart pounding and palms sweating im nearly broke my controller a few times while playing due to the intense rush it gave me... if your a balla you need to get to your local game shop asap and pick this up...
  18. PatrickM.
    Nov 22, 2004
    This game kicks butt! Not only does it capture the essence of paintball, but it brings new mechanics to the first-person-shooter genre on consoles! Ultimate control over your player, and Xbox Live! support is totally where the fun is at with this game. I love it!
  19. Marc
    Nov 25, 2004
    As a tournament paintball player of 6 years this game does what no ther game has done yet.... recreate the experience. As you progress through the tournaments the opponents get harder and more gutsy and bunker you before you know what happened exactly like what happens in real tournaments. The speedball is amazing, the only thing I missing is the hot girls. I give it a 9 because it would As a tournament paintball player of 6 years this game does what no ther game has done yet.... recreate the experience. As you progress through the tournaments the opponents get harder and more gutsy and bunker you before you know what happened exactly like what happens in real tournaments. The speedball is amazing, the only thing I missing is the hot girls. I give it a 9 because it would be a 10 if it were on PC but the game plays well on Xbox and I wouldnt change it as is. Simply awesome, buy it. Expand
  20. Dec 6, 2014
    Very excellent playability and the way the physical movements move the screen flows very naturally. Graphics are great for a Xbox game but are sometimes depressing to look at. Customizable inventory makes the game very fun to try new tactics such as being a sniper, (accuracy upgrade) scout, (speed and less weight to run faster) or a just regular dude playing paintball. Another good thingVery excellent playability and the way the physical movements move the screen flows very naturally. Graphics are great for a Xbox game but are sometimes depressing to look at. Customizable inventory makes the game very fun to try new tactics such as being a sniper, (accuracy upgrade) scout, (speed and less weight to run faster) or a just regular dude playing paintball. Another good thing about the game is that the AI for both your teammates and opponents run smooth. This game really puts you in to the atmosphere of the match. It makes you feel as if you are the person in the game, not just some dude sitting on the couch and playing some games. That is why I give this game a rating of 9/10 Expand

1. Paintball makes up for its lackluster graphics and sound by delivering an exciting tactical shooting experience. [Feb 2005, p.89]
  2. An entertaining and addictive first-person shooter sans the blood and violence seen in most FPS games. This is a highly competitive sport and the game does a brilliant job of representing it throughout the single and multiplayer matches.
  3. Even though the game may get a bit repetitive in time, the fantastic controls and overall solid programming are worth a look.