Gun Metal Xbox

6.9

1. Apr 5, 2017
    Jeu de tir bourrin bas du front avec un robot qui peut voler (si, si). C'est plutôt beau (je vous jure) et assez maniable. Il y a toutefois un problème rédhibitoire : les voix françaises, une seule voix en fait : une voix de commentateur de foot à s'arracher les cheveux. Il le fait exprès c'est pas possible.
  2. Mar 31, 2014
    You want a game which says exactly what it is in the title then Gunmetal is right up your alley.
    “Want a story? Read a book! Now, here is a mech and some missiles. Go blow stuff up!”
    It’s basically a game which knows exactly what it wants to do and how it wants to do it and then unapologetically does it. I love that! The combat is hectic, the controls tight, the graphics are very nice,
    I love that!
    The combat is hectic, the controls tight, the graphics are very nice, and the overall feel is as it should be as you seamlessly transform from mech to plane and back again and blow things to smithereens.
    The only minor gripe is the lack of multiplayer and that there are only 14 missions, but those missions will keep you on your toes as some of them present quite a challenge.
    I only recently stumbled over this game, and I have to admit it has turned into a guilty pleasure.
    Gunmetal is nothing revolutionary (even back when it was released in 2002), but it is just good, explosive fun.
    Definitely recommended.
  3. Atta
    Oct 8, 2005
    A great game, very funny, nice weapons and lots of action. The only minus point I can think of is that there isn't a multiplayer build in.
  4. IgeL
    Oct 5, 2002
    Gun Metal is a good game. The problem is that it's way too short (14 missions take about 10 hours or even less to complete). The gameplay itself is top-notch, and I really enjoyed those ten hours it took me to beat the game. More levels and multiplayer (and less cheesy mission briefings ;8) and this game would have been amazing.
  5. BraxtonH.
    Aug 6, 2002
    The game is hot tight i played before.

#73 Most Discussed Xbox Game of 2002

1. Xbox Nation Magazine
    The game's title perhaps best describes the taste left in one's mouth after playing it than anythihng else. [Fall 2002, p.118]
  2. The large levels are deceptive, as these do not provide freedom to explore. Even the much-maligned "Wild Metal" managed to offer some degree of exploration, and atmosphere.
  3. netjak
    If you want great arcade action with minimal thinking, then pick this game up. Because once you go Mech/Jet you never go back.