Half-Life 2 Xbox

8.6

1. Bill10
    Nov 18, 2005
    Ok it looks ok but just face it the XBOX is just not made for first person shooters. the controls are just plain shit and the graphics are compaired to the pc just sub standard. FPS and RTS belong to the PC where they can be done correctly and the XBOx should just stick to platform and driving games this goes for the PS2 also.
    Sep 30, 2006
    Bad graphics, bad story line, not even close to realistic, just plain sucked.
  3. TobyK
    Sep 23, 2009
    although this game has gamers everywhere lining up in single file to get on there knees I found it dull, uninspired, confusing, dull and repetitive. the much touted physics gameplay did nothing for me, because they kept on doing the same 3 or 4 tricks, primarily involving stacking objects up or using a see-saw. by todays standards the source engine is prehistoric, with dreadful graphical although this game has gamers everywhere lining up in single file to get on there knees I found it dull, uninspired, confusing, dull and repetitive. the much touted physics gameplay did nothing for me, because they kept on doing the same 3 or 4 tricks, primarily involving stacking objects up or using a see-saw. by todays standards the source engine is prehistoric, with dreadful graphical capabilities, the worst interface in human history and peculiar bugs, amongst which my favourite was the sheer ease it took to make objects spaz out and fly all over the place spinning and warping for no reason and the equal ease it took to get something stuck in the world geometry. the infuriating way that valve attempted constantly to make me care about the irritatingly revered mute scientist Gordon Freeman and his clichéd crowbar antics showed up the writing staff, whilst the uninspired environments and irritatingly awful AI combined to make this one of my gaming lows. Frankly I dont understand why it has such high accord: it is one of my least favourite games. the one satisfying aspect of the gameplay is the actual killing, specifically of zombies. it is the most satisfying thing in te world to seperate a zombie's torso from his legs with a shard metal disc. Collapse
  4. Feb 5, 2012
    I have to give it such a low rating purely because the controls for vehicles were HORRIFIC. Also the game was just far too linear and repetitive to fill time, otherwise the game would be too short.
    I do think though that the graphics and physics are impressive.

#3 Most Discussed Xbox Game of 2005
#7 Most Shared Xbox Game of 2005

Real 'bullet-time' isn't ballet; it's no-holds carnage that ends with a radio-transmitted flatline. It's one man making a difference; it's one game making a noise. Half-Life 2 is all that - and more.
  2. AceGamez
    The most immersing and compelling game I've ever played.
  3. Long story short, Half-Life 2 is a must-buy, and our strongest choice for that one, last Xbox game to pick up before switching over to Xbox 360.