Hunter: The Reckoning Xbox

8.9

1. RobertC.
    Jun 5, 2002
    This is the best game that Bill Gates could have created for Xbox.
  2. NuK
    May 25, 2002
    I you have the slightest interest in having fun, single or multi player, this game is definetly for you.
  3. BillyBob
    Jun 9, 2002
    The Resident Evil Of Xbox. If you like blowing the crap out of zombies this is the game for you.
  4. ArghA.
    Jun 24, 2007
    Good multiplayer game.
  5. JesseS.
    Dec 10, 2002
    My brother and i call this game "slaughterfest" because thats exactly what it is. It's great for drinkin beer and killin. If you love blood and killin you will love this game.
  6. NicholasB.
    May 22, 2002
    Mega Awesome, hack through zombies like a pool of mashed potatoes.
  7. Nana
    May 23, 2002
    Awesome.
  8. JoeyC.
    May 30, 2002
    Great game, I enjoy the slash and thrash gameplay. Could be a little longer, but it is so good it doesn't really matter, you'll just come back for more.
  9. TravisS.
    Jun 16, 2002
    Action packed, non-stop fun with or without your friends. This game is 23 levels of pure thrill. My friend and I got together for 2 weeks straight everyday playing this game, great great fun.
  10. AnnieK.
    Aug 15, 2002
    Great game! Fantastic coop play.
  11. PatA.
    Oct 14, 2002
    Good game overall.
  12. ChristopherW.
    May 25, 2002
    Let me start by saying holy s____! the co-op play is great. Even my wife loves to play. We are both professionals and cannot get enough of the slashing, blood and guts.
  13. Lifestop
    Aug 28, 2002
    Excellent multiplay!

#17 Most Discussed Xbox Game of 2002

1. Xbox Nation Magazine
    Its difficulty curve progresses gracefully, its atmosphere is immersive, and its visceral punch is straight to the gut. [Summer 2002, p.80]
  2. The terrific visuals mixing with the well implemented sound effects and soundtrack make this game a real treat.
  3. I would have liked to see the game have a few more levels but there is enough there to keep me entertained.