7.9

1. Jan 13, 2015
    there is no game series better then this. i have never ever been so addicted to a game as this game, and im doing my best to get a new xbox original and this game to play it again. ive searched far and wide to find a game that matches this one. in same kind of playing, unit control, upgradeable units whit a bit of fantasy and magic. but ive never found a game even close to this

1. I love Kingdom Under Fire: The Crusaders - it's as simple as that. What's the point in pussyfooting around? I plain and simply love it! It melds two of my favourite genres - hack and slash with real time strategy - and delivers something fresh, exciting and compelling.
  2. It's this combination of thought and reflex that makes Crusaders exceptional despite its faults. [Nov 2004, p.101]
  3. Although combination attacks and special strikes are possible, battles come straight from the "Warriors" playbook - and fights, no matter how lopsided, are all too easily won by locating an enemy leader and killing him or her. [Dec 2004, p.127]