3.0

1. FredD.
    Oct 14, 2005
    Awesome driving mechanics and big open world to race in....solid graphics and great sense of speed. liked the crashes on the licensed cars...but could have seen less of them.cross between driver and midnight club but much better racing.
  2. ZachW.
    Feb 28, 2006
    What happened to the rush series!? This is terrible, not much fun. Cops are everywhere, traffic is crazy, almost always in your way. Hard to race when the track is full of these obstacles. Graphics will make you sick. Only thing good is the cars, using real licensed cars is fun, too bad they don't handle anywhere close to how they should.
  3. Andyman
    Oct 14, 2005
    If I see one more lousy unskippable low-resolution slow-motion crash cutscene, I'm going to barf all over my console. I suck, you say? OK smart guy, YOU try to avoid the unbelievable amount of junk strewn about each "track". Did I mention that the computer-driven opponents never hit any of it? Bravo, Pitbull Syndicate! You haven't learned a thing in the EIGHT YEARS since you If I see one more lousy unskippable low-resolution slow-motion crash cutscene, I'm going to barf all over my console. I suck, you say? OK smart guy, YOU try to avoid the unbelievable amount of junk strewn about each "track". Did I mention that the computer-driven opponents never hit any of it? Bravo, Pitbull Syndicate! You haven't learned a thing in the EIGHT YEARS since you made the equally horrid Test Drive 4! Heck, this game even LOOKS like a PS1 game! Thank God I only rented it... but even so, I feel ripped off. Utterly pathetic. Expand

1. It's almost as if the developers WANT you to input the 'free cash' code: at any point during the game, press Up, Down, Left, Right, B, Left, A, Up).
  2. L.A. Rush isn't so much bad as uninspiring. Driving round the city is fun for a bit but after that nothing but the mediocre races, ill-conceived stunt sections and the meandering extra missions remain. [Nov 2005, p.110]
  3. To be honest, the traffic at times was so heavy that I wondered who in their right mind would be holding a street race in the middle of it.