7.0

1. Jan 29, 2013
    A rather decent addition to the MOH series. It certainly has its flaws, but it was enjoyable how there were side missions that encouraged extra exploration of the levels. I felt that the squad tactics didn't quite work right, and the gameplay would have been better off without. Still worth playing if you're a MOH fan, even if it is somewhat outdated.
  2. Daz
    Jul 3, 2005
    Firstly let me say i haven't played a moh game since the first one on the playstation (which i really enjoyed). Frontline and rising sun skipped me by, so when i saw this released i thought i might give it a try. The reviews from the 'professional' sites nearly put me off buying, but some other reviews said it was good so i thought i'd buy and try. And so far so good. Firstly let me say i haven't played a moh game since the first one on the playstation (which i really enjoyed). Frontline and rising sun skipped me by, so when i saw this released i thought i might give it a try. The reviews from the 'professional' sites nearly put me off buying, but some other reviews said it was good so i thought i'd buy and try. And so far so good. Yes the graphics are not up to the likes of Halo 2 BUT it is a good game with good gameplay and reasonable enemy AI I for one am glad i bought it. Expand
  3. JustinR.
    Jun 22, 2005
    I love this game ,but I wish they would have put computer characters in multiplayer.
  4. Kirok
    Jun 20, 2005
    Great come back EA, especially after Rising Sun. I enjoyed this game very much!!
  5. JohnM.
    Jun 15, 2005
    This one is a stinker. Obviously EA realized they were losing the grip on WWII games. It poorly attempts to copy the best elements of Brothers in Arms and falls very short. Graphics are bad, AI is bad, gameplay is bad. Another thing is the inexplicably random difficulty of the levels. One board will be hard as Hades and the next will be float easy. The MOH franchise is on the way out, This one is a stinker. Obviously EA realized they were losing the grip on WWII games. It poorly attempts to copy the best elements of Brothers in Arms and falls very short. Graphics are bad, AI is bad, gameplay is bad. Another thing is the inexplicably random difficulty of the levels. One board will be hard as Hades and the next will be float easy. The MOH franchise is on the way out, thankfully. If you want a good WWII play get Brothers in Arms. If you've already played that one, play it again, I promise it will be more satisfying than even renting this clunker. Boo. Expand
  6. DavidS.
    Jun 12, 2005
    The use of real life world war 2 footage is dispicable to be used to sell a game, the controls are subpar, graphics are bland. The level design is sub par. The gameplay is uninnovative and not exciting in anyway.
  7. JuneyJ.
    May 29, 2005
    Best MOH for a while.
  8. MaenS.
    May 4, 2005
    Mediocre in every sense of the word. A very uninspiriing game with outdated graphics, low framerate, terrible AI, poor design, and a playtime of under 2 hours. Good for a possible rental, if you absolutely nothing else to do and you're curious. No better than Medal of Honor: Rising Sun, maybe worst.

1. Both atmospheric and exciting, and there isn't much higher praise for a historical first-person shooter than that.
  2. A war game worth playing. It's easy to get to grips with, satisfying to play and provokes some pastime thinking with its well-told story, complimented with old-fashioned clips.
  3. In an era when most publishers are content to churn out games you can complete on autopilot, it's quite refreshing to be presented with an FPS that hands your arse back to you on a plate.