6.0

1. Apr 26, 2014
    I loved this game back in the day, but going back on it, it was just an okay experience. The AI was good for its time, and the shooting mechanics brilliant, but the overall experience was mediocre. However, if we include the storyline in this equation, the game was oustanding.
  2. MichaelR.
    Nov 10, 2007
    Its a decent game and a great addition to a collection of WWII video games.Not mind blowing but it has its moments
  3. RobertU.
    Oct 23, 2006
    I thought this was a good game until the singapore sling level where you meet the aussie guy.......he gets in the way of you when he gives you that charge thing so that you cant go up the stairs! So now I have to go and spoil the experience by getting the cheats.
  4. ChrisB.
    Jan 9, 2005
    A terribly flawed, mediocre game? The worst shooter I've ever played? Both? Yes. Not only is this game extremely buggy and crash-prone (so buggy, in fact, that I exchanged 3 copies of it before coming to the conclusion that it was, in fact, just a terribly-made game) but it does nothing to even remotely make up for it. The graphics are awful - only slightly better than the ORIGINAL A terribly flawed, mediocre game? The worst shooter I've ever played? Both? Yes. Not only is this game extremely buggy and crash-prone (so buggy, in fact, that I exchanged 3 copies of it before coming to the conclusion that it was, in fact, just a terribly-made game) but it does nothing to even remotely make up for it. The graphics are awful - only slightly better than the ORIGINAL PSX Medal of Honor game. The AI is most definitely NO BETTER AT ALL than the first-ever Playstation game. The controls are terrible, even for a console shooter, and the lackluster level design should win some sort of award of mediocrity. Avoid. Expand
  5. JoshM.
    Aug 17, 2004
    The worst graphics for any game i've played not even worth the money. EA did better on the MOH PC games.
  6. D.V.
    Apr 25, 2004
    Pretty cool multiplayer but it could be better.
  7. Bloodhawk
    Jan 10, 2004
    better graphics but so many glitches and game flaws. you can literally pass it in one sitting if you felt so inclined.
  8. GrayL.
    Jan 10, 2004
    Exentent game more life like.
  9. ManuelR.
    Dec 23, 2003
    I loved it because its got better graphics than the last 1, its got cool levels, though its too short!!!!!!
    Dec 5, 2003
    This game is keeping in tact with the tactical scenery that medal of honor has always delivered.
  11. AT.
    Nov 27, 2003
    I loved the frontline but hate this one. Graphics are terrible, levels extreamly easy, and the weapons are very unrealistic. Come on, why do I have to shoot some one 5 times with a 30-6 rifle?
  12. LiamB.
    Nov 26, 2003
    Way too short and easy.
  13. CharlesW.
    Nov 24, 2003
    This game has amazing graphics...but on the other hand it's to short and there's not that much of an improvment from the last game.
  14. DanS.
    Nov 24, 2003
    I loved MOH Frontline and was equally psyched for this one. Not only did this game take a long time to get into, but it was over before I blinked. THe shooting is not accurate (I.e. when you hit someone in the head, they don't drop). Save your money for Max Payne 2 if you want to play a FPS.
  15. JulieJ.
    Nov 17, 2003
    Cool graphics, but the game was to easy.
  16. JonathanB.
    Nov 16, 2003
    Great game but a little to short.
  17. ErnestP.
    Nov 13, 2003
    It is a cool game because you can play 2 players in game mode....but other then that it is just an Ok games....it is not worth spending the money on it.
  18. MikeM.
    Nov 11, 2003
    No real improvement over the last version of Medal of Honor.
  19. TimD.
    Nov 10, 2003
    Amazing!!

1. Feels a bit like Michael Bay's Pearl Harbor in that an attempt to make an epic WWII Pacific Theater experience results in a product with brilliant touches mixed with mediocrity.
  2. On retreading the levels enemy attacks become predictable puppet shows, with mad-eyed soldiers lining up to get killed exactly where they did many times before. It's the kind of repetition more commonly associated with lightgun games these days. [Christmas 2003, p.109]
  3. You can, in practically one extended sitting, blow through the entirety of this dumbed-down, bloodless, sanitized version of America's hard-fought victory. [Dec/Jan 2004, p.88]