Metal Arms: Glitch in the System Xbox

8.7

1. Aug 16, 2014
    One of my favorite games of all time. It's got decent graphics & soundtrack, outstanding gameplay that will make you play this game non-stop. Overall, one of the best games ever made.
    Highly recommended, its a amazing hidden gem for the Xbox/PS2/Gamecube!
  2. Uter
    Jan 24, 2004
    I love this game. It is yet another shooter, but feels distinct and original. The single player is very long and engaging, and the multiplayer modes are awesome.
  3. SteveE.
    Jan 1, 2004
    No hype no high expectations just a cracking arcade blaster which you can pick up for £15 on play.com .
  4. AbiBl
    Dec 15, 2003
    Awesome game. I dont know how people dont like it. What are you talking about Kel? This games is the most fun i have had on the Xbox since Halo. You cant take this game seriously. Thats like taking Simpsons: Hit and Run seriously. This game is meant for its extremely fun gameplay.
  5. KelR.
    Dec 13, 2003
    I had to give this game a 4. Indeed it had good graphics and was a good idea that went wrong... Horribly wrong. Perhaps it's just me but I hate the cheap laughs these games try to get. I want to get into the game, take it seriously, but I can't when the robots act like f'ing idiots. If you're the kind of gamer who is 12 or under, are famale, over 50 or like cute games I had to give this game a 4. Indeed it had good graphics and was a good idea that went wrong... Horribly wrong. Perhaps it's just me but I hate the cheap laughs these games try to get. I want to get into the game, take it seriously, but I can't when the robots act like f'ing idiots. If you're the kind of gamer who is 12 or under, are famale, over 50 or like cute games like anything beginning with "Mario" then this might be up your alley... Expand
  6. GregA.
    Dec 9, 2003
    AWESOME!!! The best new game for the Xbox right now.
  7. DavetheWave
    Dec 9, 2003
    One of the most underrated games of the year. It's like Halo meets Sonic meets MechWarrior. Very fun and funny. Amazingly creative. Multiplayer is great and should last me and my friends until Halo 2. I agree that it has some frame-rate problems, but that doesn't detract from a great time. Get it.
  8. Jimbo
    Dec 3, 2003
    Excellent game. An action shooter thats doesn't feel like every other action shooter out there. Very well may be my best game on the box.
  9. ScottE.
    Nov 26, 2003
    Wow, what a great game! From the wicked weapons to the vicious enemies that you battle against and some great vehicles that you can drive, this epic game has something for everyone. Many people are trying to draw some comparisons to "Halo," but this little robot title can stand on its own when compared to other software giants. Not only can you hijack larger and more powerful robots, but Wow, what a great game! From the wicked weapons to the vicious enemies that you battle against and some great vehicles that you can drive, this epic game has something for everyone. Many people are trying to draw some comparisons to "Halo," but this little robot title can stand on its own when compared to other software giants. Not only can you hijack larger and more powerful robots, but you can also jump into cool tanks and blast hoards of 'bots to pieces. Add to that a devious sense of humor and great multiplayer matches, and you have a complete picture of what might be one of the few sleeper hits of this year. The only reason I didn't give this game a perfect 10 is due to occasional frame-rate troubles and the lack of XBox Live playability. Go out and get this game if you love playing a good shooter that doesn't take itself too seriously. Expand
  10. SteveB.
    Oct 13, 2003
    The demo that came with the official Xbox magazine was fun. Good controls, good graphics. I'll probably pick this one up when it comes out.
  11. Aug 16, 2014
    Highly recommended, its a amazing hidden gem for the Xbox/PS2/Gamecube!

#65 Most Discussed Xbox Game of 2003
#4 Most Shared Xbox Game of 2003

1. Weekly Famitsu
    6 / 6 / 6 / 6 - 24 [Vol 805; 28 May 2004]
  2. AceGamez
    Imaginative graphics and superb sound, a sprawling adventure packed full of neat touches and cool weapons, great humour and an accomplished multiplayer; Glitch embodies what games are really all about - challenge, entertainment and fun.
  3. Xbox Nation Magazine