Midnight Club 3: DUB Edition Xbox

7.3

1. TunerD.
    Apr 14, 2005
    I didn't expect much with this game coming from Rockstar, but this looks like a PS1 game. Rockstar has shown it's not capable of making a decent graphics engine, but this takes the cake even over the horrible, pop-up ridden GTA garbage. It's time for some new talent at Rockstar, and this makes 1 too many street racing games on the market. Time for a new idea for racing I didn't expect much with this game coming from Rockstar, but this looks like a PS1 game. Rockstar has shown it's not capable of making a decent graphics engine, but this takes the cake even over the horrible, pop-up ridden GTA garbage. It's time for some new talent at Rockstar, and this makes 1 too many street racing games on the market. Time for a new idea for racing games altogether while we're at it. I also didn't think anyone could ghetto up a game more than EA did with NFSU2, but leave it to Rockstar to up that ante, as with what they did to the GTA franchise once they ghettoed that up to. I shouldn't be surprised, as should no one else. [Ed: Hmmm...] Expand
  2. BlueFalcon
    Apr 29, 2005
    I like the game, but seeing all these 10s and 9s is a bit confusing. With all the excellent xbox racers out there, this would be about 10th in line for me. The graphics are merely okay, and the gameplay is 1 dimensional. With that said, there's certainly still some fun to be had.

#30 Most Discussed Xbox Game of 2005

1. AceGamez
    A perfect blend of arcade style action, mixing the best of Midnight Club 2, Midtown Madness, Need for Speed Underground and Burnout 3. With a combination like that, you really can't go wrong.
    Tuners can go crazy creating a fully customized garage, and pure race fans can get off on the sense of speed.
  3. It's a solid, fun game and there's no doubt you could do a lot worse, but you might find yourself feeling a little detached from it all after not too long.