Mortal Kombat: Deadly Alliance Xbox

8.5

1. IainM.
    Apr 30, 2003
    I think that it is perfect apart from reptile, i thought he looked better when he was the green ninja. i don't like him in this game.
  2. Astonmatt
    Aug 5, 2003
    Best game on earth. period. hee yee!
  3. FrankR.
    May 6, 2004
    This is cool and a fun game.
  4. MetalInc.
    Nov 21, 2002
    I wish I could do 8.5. The "official" reviews are very shallow...play the game...it is fun as hell with lots of things to keep you occupied. My only complaint.....it has too much blood. Seriously...but it fits in with the overall experience. Besides....impaling someone with your sword and letting it stick out of thier belly while you smack em around is always fun.
  5. LindsayE.
    Feb 25, 2003
    Awesome characters and graphics as well as fighting moves and combos. BUY IT!
  6. MikeL.
    Feb 8, 2003
    Great game, combos harder than appears. It will take a long time to wear out.
  7. ShaunM.
    Mar 25, 2003
    Talk about combos! Only a true gamer has the patience for this one!
  8. ChrisN.
    Apr 14, 2003
    Awesome game but theres one annoying thing the Krypt system how you cant tell what your buying oh and why everything supposed to be spelt with a c is spelt with a k.
  9. SpawnKillA!
    May 12, 2003
    Mortal Kombat has always been one of the best fighting games for any system....Mortal Kombat 3 was pretty sick, but DA is the best MK I've seen yet!....Jax Rocks!!
  10. HanifM.
    Oct 8, 2007
    The coolest fighter of 2002, mk deadly alliance will absorb and entertain you unlike any other installment in the series. featuring the most dynamic sophisticated fighting system in an mk game sharp exquiste 3-D visuals and a countless quantity of unlockables this demands a purchase for any mortal kombat fan.
  11. MattR.
    Dec 30, 2002
    Good, fun game. The tons of unlockables give it good replay value, and the graphics are top notch, though not quite Dead or Alive quality! I hadn't played any MK since the first two, way back in the day. This is a welcome addition to my library.
  12. Uter
    Dec 25, 2003
    The fighting is more about having simple fun than showing any depth or balance. But MK has never been about depth or balance. This is a great sequel that takes major steps forward, and maintains the series' traditional.
  13. NeilH.
    Feb 15, 2003
    An enjoyable single player mode and a great Konquest section make this game a must for beat 'em up fans. Tons of unlockables too (676 to be precise!). This game must hold the record for most blood spilt in a videogame... It's gratuitous but I wouldn't have it any other way!! Well done Midway.
  14. TimB-W.
    Apr 29, 2003
    Great game with the brute fatalities and the special moves also the graphics were great too.
  15. TarikT.
    Nov 23, 2002
    Probobaly the best fighter game since street fighter 2. Totally feels like the old games, a must buy. Last night me and my cousins where playing this game from 8 at night till 2 in the morning. MUST BUY!!!!!!
  16. Feb 16, 2015
    This games is not the 2d game that we all know and love. But it still has the Mk blood in its soul. Sub -zero fan for life and this makes me love him more. I would reply this if I had the chance.

#10 Most Discussed Xbox Game of 2002

1. Xbox Nation Magazine
    It's just too bad that for every step forward Midway takes with Alliance, it takes two steps back with sloppy gameplay, cheesy, ridiculously gory visuals, and some truly soulless character design. [Winter 2002, p.89]
  2. Game Informer
    With an awesome combat system, sweet graphics, slick characters, a solid one player mode, and gore, what else could you want? [Jan 2003, p.110]
  3. The game developers have setup one of the best fighting systems this side of the original Mortal Kombat but the aspect where MK: DA truly excels greater then any fighter that I have played on the Xbox is depth.