MotoGP 3: Ultimate Racing Technology Xbox

• Release Date: Aug 30, 2005
8.4

1. Devil'sAdvocate
    Sep 7, 2005
    The best two wheeled racing game just got better. This belongs on every xbox owners shelf right next to PGR2 and Forza as one of the systems best racers.
  2. Daz
    Sep 11, 2005
    Yes this is similar to MGP2 but i think the learning curve of this game is far shallower than what i remember MGP2 to be. I do particularly like the extreme races which are easier than the proper grand prix races. I have not played online (since my connection is down at the mo) but from what i have read it is better than MGP2. Firstly players now have a seed between 100 (beginner) and 1 Yes this is similar to MGP2 but i think the learning curve of this game is far shallower than what i remember MGP2 to be. I do particularly like the extreme races which are easier than the proper grand prix races. I have not played online (since my connection is down at the mo) but from what i have read it is better than MGP2. Firstly players now have a seed between 100 (beginner) and 1 (expert) which will make it easier to find a race with players of approx your ability. Secondly, the extreme races will, i think, be great fun online. Overall i am very impressed with what i have seen of this game and recommend it. Expand
  3. Robert147
    Sep 1, 2005
    A good game but certainly not as hardcore as the previous 2 titles in the series.
    Aug 31, 2005
    Very good game.
  5. BlueFalcon
    Sep 3, 2005
    This is by far the best bike game ever made. Unlike the person below, I think it is a significant upgrade over last years game. Extreme mode is awesome.
  6. TOMW.
    Sep 11, 2005
    Great game,thats it..

1. A classy, challenging and engrossing game, providing worthy competition for the best racers that Xbox has to offer.
  2. THQ's flagship motorcycle racer is back, with even more ultra-realistic racing action, challenging AI and extremely fast tracks.
  3. It ceases to become an essential annual purchase.