Namco Museum 50th Anniversary Xbox

tbd

No user score yet- Awaiting 3 more ratings

1. BlueFalcon
    Sep 3, 2005
    I expected more games, but the ones that are here are good quality. The 5 second loading screens are ridiculous considering the games probably 2% of the xboxes power. This package could also use some background info on these classic games. But as it is, I still think this is good value, as long as you don't own any namco museums from the past. It's also a complete rip off if you I expected more games, but the ones that are here are good quality. The 5 second loading screens are ridiculous considering the games probably 2% of the xboxes power. This package could also use some background info on these classic games. But as it is, I still think this is good value, as long as you don't own any namco museums from the past. It's also a complete rip off if you ever bought a previous namco museum. In that respect, I feel like Namco is milking it. Collapse

1. Although many of the older titles here, like Galaxian, Xevious and Rally X are undoubtedly dated, they're still faithful to the originals, which will surely please the misty-eyed nostalgia freaks among you.
  2. AceGamez
    All of these games are fun to spend some time with, to a lesser or greater degree, but none of them will keep you entertained for very long, making this a nice filler for an hour between the other games you're currently playing.
  3. Have you been-there-and-done-that with the previous Namco collections? Raided the MAME tomb? Been stung by other retro collections? If so, there's no need to bother with this one.