NBA Inside Drive 2003 Xbox

7.8

1. NikB.
    Dec 11, 2002
    Woeful game! bad graphics for an xbox, slow play, and no standout features. would never buy this over Live or 2K3.
  2. JamesR.
    Dec 6, 2002
    Great gameplay absolutely brilliant.
  3. ChrisH.
    Mar 6, 2003
    I think this game is great. I have PS2, so i played this game at my friend's house. This game makes me want to buy xbox just to play this game. I have NBA 2k3 and i have played NBA Live 2003. Inside Drive is better than both. It is much more fun and it just flows. The create a player is great, too. Haters of this game say it lacks "newness", but NBA 2k3 has had the same create a I think this game is great. I have PS2, so i played this game at my friend's house. This game makes me want to buy xbox just to play this game. I have NBA 2k3 and i have played NBA Live 2003. Inside Drive is better than both. It is much more fun and it just flows. The create a player is great, too. Haters of this game say it lacks "newness", but NBA 2k3 has had the same create a player features every year. Inside Drive is awesome, and I might have to go out and buy xbox. Expand
  4. AdamS.
    May 5, 2007
    Great game, awsome gameplay, the create a pleyer mode is sweet. The only cons are the gliches and that Shaq can sink 3's(yikes)
  5. GaborA.
    Nov 12, 2003
    Pick a star player and sink fade away half court shots over the entie opposing team. The most unrealistic sports game and thats including the Blitz series. When winning is being cheap how can a game be fun?
  6. CoreyT.
    Mar 18, 2003
    The game is tight. The graphics are great, and the controls are really easy.

#36 Most Discussed Xbox Game of 2002

1. Xbox Nation Magazine
    The animation transitions are sloppy, and the A.I. is lacking on both sides of the ball. The controls are simply too slow to respond to your input, as well. [Winter 2002, p.99]
  2. No matter what anyone tells you, Inside Drive 2003 is NOT the same game as last year. With the addition of sliders, how can you honestly say it's the same game??
  3. The new addition of the lengthy franchise mode along with the addicting create-a-player portion of the game certainly makes the game more enjoyable.