8.8

1. UsmanR.
    Feb 5, 2005
    The graphics are great and you can get so much air. there is a the a treat for all the game cubers out there, you can play with mario, luigi , and princes peach. plus there are so many tricks you can do. there are 500 000 combos you can do with the dunks.
  2. D.C.
    Feb 11, 2005
    This game is off the chizzy, how in the &$@% can they still make an arcade style game hot to death year after year. The first one was tough, the second one was fire, but this one, this one is the truth. EA you got when it comes down to the new NBA JAM, but this kills NBA JAM, this is basketball on STEROIDS for real. Great Game!!!!!
  3. SnehaP.
    Feb 13, 2005
    Me as a girl hate alot of these games love v3 because its kinda like def jam.. make money make player better ect!
  4. FredrickVanHelsing
    Feb 8, 2005
    I thought the 2nd was a 10 out of 10 this has to be a 15!!!
  5. Dan
    Feb 9, 2005
    This is off the hook and you got the slam dunk contest and you could buy shoes holy sh.. and strech my boy beside blue comes back.

1. A truly remarkable game - not just the best basketball game ever, but also one of the best games around at the moment full stop.
  2. One thing really neat about this mode is the props in which you can place on the court to add to the difficulty and style of your dunk. It's a simple getaway from the main draw but it's [definitely] a worthwhile one.
  3. Graphical flair is measurable in bucket loads, and the longevity of the title is not in question since multiplayer and Xbox Live modes are included (with both working well). What confuses me is how I can play the game for half an hour, and then be so bored with it that I'm desperate for the match to end, so I can save my progress and do something else.