8.7

1. Nov 8, 2014
    This is a game i have enjoyed so much. The best part on this game are performing og styling your car. There are so many fun ways to style and paint your car! Another big plus is that you can choose many cars.

I like the racing system on this game. There is sprint courses, circuit, SUV races and my two personal favourites: dragging and drifting! I like racing simulation games better

I like racing simulation games better than street/arcade racing, but NFSU2 is my favourite street racing game.

1. Compared to its predecessor, NFSU2 is more. More city, more courses, more cars, more parts, more style...just more of everything in general. The game is huge. [Dec 2004, p.99]
  2. NFS:U2 is trying very hard to progress this franchise, but sadly the enhancements that EA seem most proud of (the free roaming map, refillable N2O and SUV racing) detract from, rather than enhance, the game play experience.
  3. The handling hasn't evolved and a year on, with the masking novelty of the game's tuning aspects worn off, it's disappointingly limited and remote. And despite the increased choice and plot introduction the whole exercise can often feel soulless. [Christmas 2004, p.60]