NHL 2K3 Xbox

7.1

1. JimR.
    Jun 14, 2003
    Not bad, but the goalies are way too good. It took 46 shots by the Avs to score one goal against Florida!! I can't find anymore camera angles, but othjer than that, a superb hockey game. Much better than NHL 2003.
  2. ToMMy
    Mar 6, 2003
    I just love this game. The gameplay is so smooth and realistic. Also I love the tiny fights that occur when you play really rough.. This game will give you months of pleasure, since you're never really finished playing it! It goes on and on and on.... Go get it! NOW!
  3. GreenTiger
    May 20, 2003
    Absolutely amazing game. When you are playing it actually feels much more like ice then any other hockey video game I have played before. The gameplay is the selling point for NHL 2K3. While it seems many people are complaining about the "difficult" goalies, I think with some more skill it really is not that hard. Using real hockey strategies and properly passing can completely fool a Absolutely amazing game. When you are playing it actually feels much more like ice then any other hockey video game I have played before. The gameplay is the selling point for NHL 2K3. While it seems many people are complaining about the "difficult" goalies, I think with some more skill it really is not that hard. Using real hockey strategies and properly passing can completely fool a goalie; not to mention that you can beautifully deke out a goalie with excellent control. I find that the players are much more responsive to the controls in comparison to EA's NHL 2003. The XBOX Live factor makes this game a must buy for any sports fan. Expand
  4. JasonT.
    Nov 26, 2002
    Finally: Hockey that plays like real hockey. Outstanding AI and physics. Graphics are a step-behind most new sports games, but very solid. Audio is average, particularly the play-by-play/color commentary.
  5. TyH.
    Jan 11, 2003
    Just simply the best in terms of gameplay and realism. Sure nhl 2003 looks pretty but it's collected almost an inch of dust since i've gotten 2k3.
  6. AdamO.
    Mar 16, 2003
    It's nice. Just needs to have fights and more action. But its good.
  7. PhantomRecon
    Mar 17, 2003
    Best. Hockey. Game. Ever.

1. It looks fantastic, sounds fantastic, and possesses unrivaled gameplay – online or off.
  2. It's a brilliant design, and a generation ahead of where EA is today. [Dec 2002, p.142]
    The biggest difference between 2K3 and its competition, though, is the game's physics. Players move like they're actually on ice.