8.3

1. Feb 4, 2013
    A true Masterpiece! Usually Video Games based on Movies aren't great, but Scarface The Wold is Yours is an exception. Luckily this game is Backwards Compatible, I say: GET IT! It's a bit rare to find in Europe, but it's definitely worth 20-30€.

The game starts slowly and the missions get a bit repetitive, but the size and beauty of the World is amazing! You feel as if you're in the
    80's. I got the game when it released back in 2006, but I don't know why I didn't finish it. Just picked it up again 3 days ago and I'm SOOO hooked! Played 15h in the last 3 days and have completed the game with 97% completion. I'm going to do the last 3% today. I used cheats near the end of the game because, it gets really really hard during the last couple of missions.

There are huge frame rate drops and the game would have profited a lot if it had anti-aliasing. I really LOVE the graphical style of the game and the sunsets... wow :)

Overall an amazing game with sooo much stuff to do 9/10

1. So while it doesn't break new ground, Scarface: The World Is Yours is one of the best sandbox crime games for the current generation consoles. It's a slick, well-executed and gritty title that'll keep you busy for over 20 hours.
  2. Plenty of depth, great sound and visuals, copious amounts of unnecessary swearing, oodles of violence and an awesome central character in Tony Montana - it's not quite GTA IV but if you can't wait until next October then you should definitely say hello to this little friend!
  3. It can feel like all work and no play, but it's work that's professionally rendered, adding some solid detail and feedback to the traditional GTA-style framework. [Dec 2006, p.84]