Stubbs the Zombie in Rebel Without a Pulse Xbox

• Also On: PC
8.2

1. StubbsG.
    Dec 8, 2005
    I rented this with a friend and played it on Co-op mode and we beat in two days. This is a very funny and amusing game. The setting and humor are great, and the music is really really funny. "Mr Sandman" "Lollipop" and others. I just wish they had "If I only had a brain" on there. This game is really short, and repetitive, but its a great rental (wouldn't even recommend buying it). I I rented this with a friend and played it on Co-op mode and we beat in two days. This is a very funny and amusing game. The setting and humor are great, and the music is really really funny. "Mr Sandman" "Lollipop" and others. I just wish they had "If I only had a brain" on there. This game is really short, and repetitive, but its a great rental (wouldn't even recommend buying it). I don't understand Sub Zero's gripe, there's not much to figure out. You can hit, and eat people's brains, then use guns and stuff of people you possess later. And yes, you fart, throw your spleen, throw your hand to possess people and bowl with your head. It's great. The strangest part is that you don't understand your characters "motive" until the very end. I wish there were more mini games like the dancing one, so funny. A great love story this is. Expand
  2. FPSMaster
    Nov 6, 2005
    Most repetitive and boring game to ever grace the Xbox. The fact that they just had to put "made with the Halo engine" logo on the box should tell you it isn't worth buying because they knew without that no one would care. Just like Advent Rising's "million dollar contest" logo, the game wasn't good enough to sell on it's own meris but instead they had to try to give Most repetitive and boring game to ever grace the Xbox. The fact that they just had to put "made with the Halo engine" logo on the box should tell you it isn't worth buying because they knew without that no one would care. Just like Advent Rising's "million dollar contest" logo, the game wasn't good enough to sell on it's own meris but instead they had to try to give you incentive to buy it. Rent this garbage at most. The grainy filter over the entire game will make you hate it if nothing else. Expand
  3. TonyP.
    Oct 25, 2005
    Much like Destroy All Humans in many ways, from your mission of rampant destruction to the retro future past, and even the humor, Stubbs also has the exact same setbacks as well. The humor gets old, the story is lacking, the gameplay unvaried, and like DAH, it's insanely short.

#57 Most Discussed Xbox Game of 2005
#13 Most Shared Xbox Game of 2005

1. It's the best rental you'll ever make.
  2. Pass gas to stun your opponents, eat human brains, roll your own head around like a bowling ball, and use your own guts as a grenade in this great new action game.
  3. A pretty addictive action game with a rather dark sense of humour that actually works well most of the time, and good comedy in video games can be very hard to come by.