The Bible Game Xbox

2.9

1. AdamG.
    Mar 4, 2008
    This game is horrible. It isn't even a good recruiting tool.
  2. SatanicPimp
    Dec 6, 2005
    Horrible, Just Horrible
  3. Lucas
    Dec 11, 2005
    What?! No pimps, or zombies? No car jackings? C'mon? While "the great unwashed" gnash their teeth and wring their hands hoping for the next game that exploits blacks or just simply sucks, here's a game that I can atleast play with my children! Sure, it's not the best game by a mile, but gaming consoles are powerful tools and there is a huge demographic of people (myself What?! No pimps, or zombies? No car jackings? C'mon? While "the great unwashed" gnash their teeth and wring their hands hoping for the next game that exploits blacks or just simply sucks, here's a game that I can atleast play with my children! Sure, it's not the best game by a mile, but gaming consoles are powerful tools and there is a huge demographic of people (myself included) who are looking for something different and engaging (and yes! Even educational)...not another freakin' shooter! It's a great fun way for my children walk away with some knowledge of the Bible! Expand
  4. BlueFalcon
    Jan 7, 2006
    Knowledge of the bible isn't exactly "educational". I don't think anyone, except parents would ever buy this game - mistakingly thinking they were doing something good. The gameplay isn't as bad as you might think. It's sort of like Mario Party, except aiming to recruit kids.
  5. gh0st
    Feb 7, 2006
    Just want to fight some of the ignorance deflation on the users score. I have NOT played this title. But hitting a game for its content is as asinine as claiming its the greatest thing ever for no other reason than because you can "pimp slap hoes". Only the ignorant and immature guage games on nothing more. The question for me: which does this format better, The Guy Game or this title?
  6. Aug 17, 2013
    Horrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrible.

1. This game is interesting enough to keep most kids' attention with a bit of innocent humor adults will appreciate and a Christian rock soundtrack even non-Christians can bear.
  2. There is enough to entertain a Christian family, looking to bond on a Saturday night, but novelty will wear off rather quickly. The trivia questions repeat far too often and a few of the Challenge games should have been wiped from the stone tablets.
    There's not enough biblical depth to warrant a purchase from religious folk, yet the mini-games aren't that engaging, either. It all feels somewhat hokey as well; almost as though you're playing a game that Ned Flanders would buy for his kids.