The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind Xbox

8.6

1. MarkK.
    Mar 24, 2004
    Overrated. Yeah it's big, yeah it's a RPG. But it's boring. Repetative quests, lackluster fighting, after level 15 your a god, and have to do something spectacularly stupid to die.
  2. GaborA.
    Nov 12, 2003
    Overrated garbage. Myst with a pathetic atempt at game play. No lie the game comprises of strolling around a painted world and avoiding fights because they are so hopelessly not fun and pointless.
  3. JimH
    Dec 13, 2009
    I really didn
  4. May 18, 2014
    It is almost impossible to hit someone in combat. I try 10 times and only hit once or twice. After I tried to kill a simple spider and died, I decided to just quit the game.

#2 Most Discussed Xbox Game of 2002

1. Morrowind will please both serious role-playing fans as well as anyone looking for a technically stunning adventure that will hold their attention longer than your average hack-and-slash title. This is the good stuff.
  2. Xbox Nation Magazine
    Ultimately, Morrowind's biggest selling point - its expansive scope - is also its undoing.[Fall 2002, p.112]
  3. GMR Magazine
    An exhaustive open-ended RPG that essentially allows you to make it up as you go along, with hundreds of people to talk to. [Feb 2003, p.95]