8.7

1. Mar 2, 2012
    Started playing this game about six years ago and I still play it to this day. It's simply the best fantasy RPG in existence and it tops Skryim, Oblivion, and Fallout 3. Its beautiful landscape, style, and gameplay will affect you like no other game ever has. The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind is the greatest game ever to be released.
  2. Apr 10, 2013
    The first time I played this game I absolutely hated it. It was too big the combat was clunky and I never had an idea of what I was supposed to do. I managed to stick with it and once I figured out what to do and how to fight and how leveling works, this game turned from unpleasant to incredible. I have been playing the same character since October 2009 and every 3 or so months i will plug it in and play through a quest-line, with over 200 hours long and many more quest-lines to go I will be playing this character for many more years to come. Expand
  3. Mar 22, 2011
    i loved this game if it wasnt for the bugs and glitches it would get a score of 10 from me . the 2 biggest and annoying are the game freezing up once you get about half way done with it but you can cut it down alot if you deleate your save every so often and make a new one . the other one is one of the main quests is glitched and i got all the way to the end but got stuck in a glitch and could not finish it >< . that aside ive never seen a game that gives you so much to do in it and can be so fun . like being a thief is just a blast (even better then oblivion) . i love how you never know whats in any place you explore . it could be some low level thiefs or a nast deadrich cult . the thrill of exploration is just addicting and finding cool and rare items and gear . i love the fact you can fly in this game . the level up system is alittle goofy but after you play it abit and adjust its a real easy system and leveling up is a synch . its just a shame about the bugs and glitches . Expand
  4. Jun 10, 2011
    this is the best game I've ever played. I guess modern gamers don't like it because the combat system is bad, also they want lots of action and don't want to wait very long in order to get a character that cannot miss enemies. for me the story is interesting and rich. the feeling and the adventure are best parts of this game.

you should find help in the unofficial elder scrolls pages
    website if you need help with this game Expand
  5. Jun 27, 2012
    The open-world RPG that was miles ahead of its time. Being a simple teenager, I first played morrowind a few good years after it came out. So far in fact that the game was beginning drastically to show its age, but that didn't stop me from loving it and becoming a fan of the genre in general (a fandom that i still hold today). Thanks morrowind!
  6. Sep 18, 2013
    Not bad at all, great compared to the PC version, has minor bugs when playing it on the original Xbox, but on the xbox 360 I have yet to see any bugs
    a pure RPG game, the combat is a little unbalanced, but its because the game adds into effect your attributes and your luck, and your skill with your current weapon.
    has the journal system that the GOTY edition got, so that's good

1. Morrowind will please both serious role-playing fans as well as anyone looking for a technically stunning adventure that will hold their attention longer than your average hack-and-slash title. This is the good stuff.
  2. Ultimately, Morrowind's biggest selling point - its expansive scope - is also its undoing.[Fall 2002, p.112]
  3. An exhaustive open-ended RPG that essentially allows you to make it up as you go along, with hundreds of people to talk to. [Feb 2003, p.95]