9.0

1. D.C.
    Oct 4, 2004
    Great game, Tiger proofing is so cool.
  2. J.T.
    Sep 22, 2004
    Great Game, I love the Legends that are included in this years game.
  3. BradS.
    Sep 23, 2004
    This game is all about fun. Xbox live has pumped this up to the "must play" status in the world of online gaming. Now, you can create a character to look like anybody you can possibly imagine. Have fun with it.
  4. RussB.
    Jan 17, 2005
    I'm having trouble with my user profile, I'm maxed-out in my Attr,colum, But when I go to load my user profile the game just frezzes-up,I have turned it off and tried again with no luck, It Pisses me off because I have over 6-million to spend saved,But had everything...F...n thing..!
  5. AndrewM.
    Oct 4, 2004
    Sensational golf game with heaps of different play modes...a great improvement on an already fine series of games! One issue with xbox, I get a lock up after completing one legend senario and after about 1/2 hr of gameplay I lose commentry and music...this is really wierd...anyone else with this problem?
  6. BenL.
    Sep 25, 2004
    Excellenct game.
  7. JohnW.
    Nov 1, 2004
    Way too much fun. An amazing and addictive game. You should pick it up if you love golf and don't have the time to be out on the real course.
  8. CraigS.
    Apr 15, 2005
    Almost gave this title an 8, but there is sooo much to do and it is so addictive, I leaned to a 9. This is my first golf game for the XBOX and I have not been disappointed. At first I thought the play was too easy, but this game shimes when playing agains a group of friends or when moving up to higher levels in the individual ladder competitions. You can jump in for a short 10 minute Almost gave this title an 8, but there is sooo much to do and it is so addictive, I leaned to a 9. This is my first golf game for the XBOX and I have not been disappointed. At first I thought the play was too easy, but this game shimes when playing agains a group of friends or when moving up to higher levels in the individual ladder competitions. You can jump in for a short 10 minute skill game, or invest hours playing rounds of a tournament championship. Graphics are a little weak for an XBOX tiltle, but the game play is spot-on target. Expand

I am a changed man after playing this game and I think anybody who hasn't bothered to play golf games before should really give this a try; you'll be surprised, I promise.
  2. If there's any reason to buy 2005, it's for the 10 new courses, which look beautiful (as always) and offer enough challenge to keep most players whacking around for weeks. [Nov 2004, p.99]
  3. It’s debatable whether or not this is worth buying if you own last year’s game…it comes down to how rich you are and how much you like golf. [Nov 2004, p.118]