7.5

1. Apr 3, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. To be fair Timesplitters 2 was a lot fun with friends as there is lots to do on this game.

make your own levels challenge your friends at them make a story mode through them only for 1 player though
    cool sound/music in some levels that are not annoying to listen to
    plenty of modes that's what we like about games if they got modes and well this game has plenty must be like over 12 modes to pick
    it has a story mode in it for two players
    controls yeah they are kind of easy to know what type of button is meant to press

After all this Timesplitters 2 was my fave game with my friends we just enjoyed the levels, the characters and the modes and virus mode too.

The game was to look like a Goldeneye type game with fun with friends.
  2. Feb 20, 2014
    Timesplitters 2 is quite simply the greatest FPS ever made. They certainly do not make shooters like this anymore, absolute masterpiece. Perfect. 10/10

1. A nicely balanced, infinitely controllable and visually distinctive ride that simply feels right. [Fall 2002, p.100]
  2. It is quite simply the best multiplayer value you can find anywhere. That's including the all mighty "Halo."
  3. As if the a great single player experience wasn’t enough there are some incredible multiplayer games happening here.