Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Double Agent Xbox

• Release Date: Oct 24, 2006
8.0

1. SeanY.
    Mar 16, 2007
    Double Agent is ok but is does not feel like a Splinter Cell game anymore. I mean the swimming is great and I like the exploding sticky cam. I do not like the traffic light system when you hidden, I preferred the old style where you can see when your approaching vulnerability. When you fire the camera, exit out you can go back in like you could in Chaos Theory. Too many day light levels, Double Agent is ok but is does not feel like a Splinter Cell game anymore. I mean the swimming is great and I like the exploding sticky cam. I do not like the traffic light system when you hidden, I preferred the old style where you can see when your approaching vulnerability. When you fire the camera, exit out you can go back in like you could in Chaos Theory. Too many day light levels, I mean OK one or two but Splinter Cell is not about that, I like to be stealthy and have the darkness on my side and use that to wipe out enemies and hack computers with no one knowing your their. The JBA HQ levels are bowing walking around talking to people and scanning for prints, it Expand

#7 Most Discussed Xbox Game of 2006

1. Galvanized by the well-implemented trust management system, Splinter Cell: Double Agent proves to be another great game in this venerable series. By delving further into the character of Sam Fisher, Ubisoft manages to keep the series vital, much to our delight.
  2. This is a true classic, and a beautifully made one at that. Rediscover Splinter Cell all over again, and we promise you, there's no way this cracker will stab you in the back.
  3. Prowling the shadows in search of your next victim has never been more fun, thanks to the plethora of gadgets and maneuvers at Sam's disposal. However, the online multiplayer modes leave much to be desired.