Rocket Releasing | Release Date: November 11, 2011
4.5
Mixed or average reviews based on 18 Ratings
Watch Now
BMedeirosNov 12, 2011
Really, if you expect horror, than you should turn around and never come back again. But if not, watch this. Surprising and with an unpredictable ending (at least for me, and I'm great in predict endings of films), this film is the kind thatReally, if you expect horror, than you should turn around and never come back again. But if not, watch this. Surprising and with an unpredictable ending (at least for me, and I'm great in predict endings of films), this film is the kind that makes you need to watch again. Perfect acting, perfect direction, perfect plot. Watch if you sure wants to get surprised. It really looks like "The Others", with Nicole Kidman. Expand
J_Thom123Mar 9, 2012
Once the previews role (advertising movies like the Devildolls trilogy and Zombie Apocalypse) you should already know that "horror" and "thrills" are not to be expected. It's hard to pin down exactly what's wrong with this movie becauseOnce the previews role (advertising movies like the Devildolls trilogy and Zombie Apocalypse) you should already know that "horror" and "thrills" are not to be expected. It's hard to pin down exactly what's wrong with this movie because pretty much everything is, from the graphics to the acting, the ahh..."plot"...(you'll have it all figured out from the title and the first three minutes of video) to the completely and utterly inept characters, to the mind-blowlingly ridiculous action scenes. If you watch it at all, I suggest watching with friends, having a good laugh, and then shutting it off well shy of the 40 minute mark. Expand
cacoDec 8, 2011
HORRIBLE!
Mediocre special effects what makes the movies looks ridiculous! If you are looking for a real thriller film 11-11-11 is not the movie you should watch, the story makes no sense, lost characters and that add nothing to the story!
HORRIBLE!
Dont, throw away your money on that crap, seriously!
unijaloNov 18, 2011
Well, it is supposed to be a horror movie, but the few scenes supposed to scare the audience failed to scare me, probably because you easily see them coming ...
Otherwise, the plot in itself is not that bad, even though some scenes would be
Otherwise, the plot in itself is not that bad, even though some scenes would be better if shortened.
Plus, if you are into religion, you might like the ending.
MegWhiteleyMar 27, 2012
I think that this movie is not bad, is scare, the trama of 11-11-11 is amazing, have much suspense, the cast is not the better, and obviusly have much mistakes but I love 11-11-11.
SorTeXMar 15, 2012
I really want to run away after this Movie. It's really horrible. Horrible Acting, horrible Story and horrible effects. I never saw a Movie this bad. If you spend any Money for this Movie, go to your Shop taker and get it back, because thisI really want to run away after this Movie. It's really horrible. Horrible Acting, horrible Story and horrible effects. I never saw a Movie this bad. If you spend any Money for this Movie, go to your Shop taker and get it back, because this movie is a shame for all good Horror movies. Expand