7.3

1. JavierT.
    Dec 5, 2006
    I thought this movie was extremely human in every sense -- funny, tragic, sweet, mean, sloppy -- all the while gorgeously shot. The musical numbers felt fresh and alive. I loved this!
  2. MatthewK.
    Jan 12, 2007
    I saw this movie at the Seattle International Film Festival (SIFF) and I, along with the 200 or 300 other people present, really enjoyed it. It's over the top and not incredibly deep, but it is different. It is raunchy, it is silly, it is depressing..it is infinetly memorable. This is the sort of movie that deserves a cult following.

1. Reviewed by: Drew Tillman
    The musical numbers are dreadful and the jokes barely register, but more disappointing is how rote the exploration of the transgender dilemma is.
    With a mug like hers Cervera must have realized this was her big chance to star in a musical, and she gives a dazzling performance.
    Showing a stylistic bravura and confidence rare among upcoming Spanish helmers, Ramon Salazar's campy 20 Centimeters is a self-regarding but vastly entertaining sophomore effort that fuses a wide range of influences -- Hollywood musicals, neo-realism and early-Almodovarian kitsch -- into a distinctive, giddy whole.