7.8

1. Mar 9, 2011
    I personally find this film to be tedious and boring. I see so many people praising this film due to how spectacular it looks and feels. I agree that the filming technique and acting is wonderful but the whole thing just falls flat. It is painfully long which just ruins it. This is a movie that might have been interesting if the pacing weren't so horrible and the story was more interesting.
  2. Oct 31, 2011
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. the WORST, TERRIBLE AND DONE NOTHING MOVIE! I just saw the actor talking and talking and done nothing. If I were the director, i'll rewrite and recolor 'em. This movie talk nonsense and nothing just nothing blank. Just like a rotten egg without yolk, the other foreign people wouldn't understand what're they talking about, But I knew Chinese, i know this movie talking about nothing. if i were the critic, i Gave 'em an 'F' negative 100. Go to Hell.......!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Expand
  3. Sep 11, 2013
    At the beginning, I couldn't understand this film, it looks like a epic film of future like "Blade Runner" or "Dune" but, continuing, I watch that this film is a sequel of another movie, "In the Mood for Love"). "2046" is more different than "In the Mood for Love", it's more abstract, less direct. Result is well.

1. Only a master director could make such a beautifully flawed film.
    As for the title, well, it made me think of Thomas Carlyle's wife, who read Browning's long poem "Sordello," enjoyed it, but still couldn't work out whether Sordello was a man, a city, or a book. So it is with 2046. A place? A date? A hotel room? A bar tab? You tell me.
  3. Reviewed by: Ty Burr
    The new film lives up to expectations and, indeed, pushes past them into virtually unmapped territory.