• Release Date: Feb 12, 2010
8.2

1. Sep 9, 2014
    aaamir khan is a great actor. movie is also great.
    aamir khan father of all khans.
    He is real king of bollywood.
    aaamir khan is a great actor. movie is also great.
    aamir khan father of all khans.
    He is real king of bollywood.
  2. Jul 26, 2014
    I watched it yesterday and going to watch it again tomorrow with my girlfriend. I loved the movie! And i believe it leaves you with a good message.
    I had never seen a Bollywood film before this and I was surprised how good this one actually was!
  3. Feb 8, 2014
    3 Idiots is always fun for me, as a film reviewer- some movie suck, some rock and some are so sad and inspirational and funny at the same time- those are the works to sum up Vidhu Vinod's best movie yet. The movie is about 3 college friends who try to meet up again by the most smartest of their group- Rancho played brilliantly by Aamir Khan, Mahadeven and Sharman do a good job too and the3 Idiots is always fun for me, as a film reviewer- some movie suck, some rock and some are so sad and inspirational and funny at the same time- those are the works to sum up Vidhu Vinod's best movie yet. The movie is about 3 college friends who try to meet up again by the most smartest of their group- Rancho played brilliantly by Aamir Khan, Mahadeven and Sharman do a good job too and the movie packs emotion and laughter. It's 3 hours- a long movie with a long and great message. While cliched, still, 3 idiots manages to be one of the best bollywood movies I have ever seen. It's a rare, funny treat at the movies if you haven't seen it. Rated U/A Parental Guidence for language and emotional moments In India and Rated PG13 in us for thematic elements, language, some violence and partial nudity. Expand
  4. Sep 1, 2013
    Good movie. Even-though Aamir Khan is 48 Yrs old, he performed the role very well-suitably. Nice-movie. Story, Performance and message delivery is brilliant.
  5. Jul 25, 2013
    3 idiot is the best bollywood movie I've seen yet. The production is bollywood standard, BUT the story, characters and acting are really charming & brilliant. I just can't stop laughing and sometimes touched with this 3 hour roller coaster fiasco.
  6. Oct 21, 2011
    It is a long movie but I am still eager to re-watch it. The actors have brought their great sense of humor to the screen play in an almost flawless way. The mixed feeling of touching and funny are just dramatic enough. My teardrop have hit the ground for several times when it comes to those touching scenes. It may be the best comedy that I have ever watched.

1. Reviewed by: Robert Abele
    There's an unavoidable joie de vivre (symbolized by Rancho's meditative mantra "All is well") and a performance charm that make this one of the more naturally gregarious Bollywood imports.
  2. Reviewed by: Lisa Tsering
    The film's good points, though, are marred by a slow start and a nerve-jangling soundtrack.
  3. Reviewed by: Derek Elley
    3 Idiots takes a while to lay out its game plan but pays off emotionally in its second half.