Columbia Pictures | Release Date: April 18, 2008
4.9
Mixed or average reviews based on 114 Ratings
WATCH NOW
BJApr 18, 2008
Not sure why people are providing such low reviews. The acting was very good, the plot was exciting and suspenseful. While not overly intelligent, it is smart enough to keep a viewer interested.
2 of 3 users found this helpful
GGDDApr 18, 2008
Good film...ignore the arseholes who think their film experts...Chatting shit about "dialoge" Its no epic, its not just fun.
5 of 7 users found this helpful
QuinnC.Sep 19, 2008
This was the best movie i ever saw in my whole life. Pacinio is the greatest person ever, he makes me want to pull out my shlong and start jackin it whenever i see him. This is a good movie to get off to!
2 of 6 users found this helpful
tsMay 28, 2009
This was a great action movie and you never see him sweat bravo to the old coot who still has it.
2 of 3 users found this helpful
ZiggyStardustJul 3, 2011
Wow, I was shocked to see how many people disliked this film. It had its flaws, yes but it was overly entertaining and really provided suspense. I can't see how people rate these type of films lower than, say, Transformers 2.
flubertubertubeSep 17, 2012
critics can be rather unforgiving, i loved this movie, and if that makes me retarded in their eyes, i could not care less, double-middle-finger to you douchebags.
robertashfieldSep 17, 2012
A perfect fun time, quite the relaxing break from being a film snob, a really enjoyable time for all.
mcmanusthebraveSep 17, 2012
interesting, well acted, and energetic, al pacino may be growing up, but he certainly isn't growing old, all those who like simple, fast-paced thrillers will enjoy.
billylenzSep 17, 2012
fast-paced high caliber entertainment
aliceandersonSep 17, 2012
Good clean stupid fun
johnothantaylorSep 18, 2012
one of the best films i've seen all year, it astounds me how people don't like this, you guys are really missing out on a fun, intense thriller, but, to each his own, i guess...
mickeyboySep 18, 2012
A really cool, fast-paced, energetic, sometimes original little thriller, an obscure gem, i haven't been hurled deeper into my seat since, oh, v for vendetta, maybe?
RedShadowHatDec 30, 2012
It was a good movie but not the best. Pacino did a fine job despite having some bad actress(es) in the film with him. It would have been better with more blood, gore and action but thats just my opinion.