Warner Bros. Pictures | Release Date: November 10, 1995
6.9
Generally favorable reviews based on 140 Ratings
Watch Now
njkkNov 15, 2012
Some great parts in this movie, like the monopoly guy scene, The slinkee scene, Rhino giving birth, and parking like a glove. If you like dumb and dumber, in living color and a lot of Carrey's comedy movies (not serious roles) you will love this.
MrRiggsJan 9, 2011
Man these critics are STUPID. Do they even know what comedy means? Have they ever laughed in there life? How old are these idiotic critics....how can they rate this movie that low...man you guys are horrible critics...how do you have a f'nMan these critics are STUPID. Do they even know what comedy means? Have they ever laughed in there life? How old are these idiotic critics....how can they rate this movie that low...man you guys are horrible critics...how do you have a f'n job? YIKES! Expand
imthenoobOct 6, 2013
I think what's so great about When Nature Calls is that there are so many memorable and quote-able scenes. First saw it in the early 2000s and have seen it about half a dozen times since and I can still recall every scene of the film fromI think what's so great about When Nature Calls is that there are so many memorable and quote-able scenes. First saw it in the early 2000s and have seen it about half a dozen times since and I can still recall every scene of the film from start to finish. Stupid? Yes but it's still hilarious to watch. Expand
PaulWJan 19, 2014
"What is it the Wachachis possess that is desired by all men.., except for the princess with the amazing rack?!"
V123456789May 19, 2012
gran pelicula realmente desde el punto de vista humoristico pero desde lo argumental no tanto y Jim jaja es genial!!!!!!! no puedo dejar de verla y reirme
j30Feb 13, 2012
Even though Ace Ventura; When Nature Calls excedes it's predecessor, it's hard to get over how annoying Jim Carrey's character is.
GerritV.Mar 28, 2009
I first saw this movie when i was 7 or 8. Back then i thought this was hilarious. Having seen it recently i cant believe how lame this is. Not funny to me at all,its too ridiculous.
0 of 2 users found this helpful
JayH.Feb 5, 2009
Very hit and miss, with more misses than hits. The very animated Jim Carrey can be very funny but too often his humor is just stupid. The good budget is a plus.
0 of 1 users found this helpful
PatC.May 3, 2006
Jim Carrey steps up to do comedy much more polished than the first Pet Detective movie. Less offensive, more funny.
DanH.Aug 15, 2008
Even funnier than the 1st. Not for ppl who can't loosen their underwear once in awhile. More of a fun outgoing saturday night movie with friends (not your cats) thing. Funny movie. A classic!
MichaelCOct 19, 2009
Jim Carrey is hilarious and even though the storyline is immensly stupid it still does not fail at entertaining! There is only one thing I think about when I hear this film's name being said: "Like a Glove!"
MattRJul 18, 2009
Amazing film if people do t luagh at this they have a problem.
liptapSep 16, 2010
This movie is laugh out loud funny! It may not be Carrey's best, but it is by far not his worst, I am completely annoyed by the criticism this movie got, and it didn't even get much so you can tell I like this.
asylumspadezNov 26, 2011
A cult classic comedy that is hilariously funny from start to finish. The acting was good and it was a lot better then the previous film. Jim Carrey was priceless in this film.
ZiggyStardustJul 3, 2011
Funny and ugly. Ace Ventura played by none other than Jim Carrey is well written and is really, really ridiculous. The film will provide laughter and fun moments!
TTW107Feb 14, 2012
This one definitely has its laughs but all around not as good as the first. The story in the first just makes for a better movie. "And you must be the monopoly guy!" Love it.
kyle20ellisSep 28, 2015
This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. My favorite comedy of all time. If you do not die laughing as Ventura struggles gamely to extricate himself from the fake rhino, then you are not alive.
PhillipFIRE22Sep 23, 2015
I liked this movie very much! Given enough laughs watching. I remember more of that film, overall, than the first. Jim Carrey myth! I'm your fan, Jim. hahahaha
Untitled94Nov 1, 2016
This is the best movie I've seen yet! In my opinion, it's a lot better than the first, which was also very good. It's very hilarious and it focused a little more on the animals than the first. There's not really much to hate about it, otherThis is the best movie I've seen yet! In my opinion, it's a lot better than the first, which was also very good. It's very hilarious and it focused a little more on the animals than the first. There's not really much to hate about it, other than just jokes that aren't as funny as other jokes. Again, best movie I've seen so far, and I've seen a lot. Expand