United Artists | Release Date: April 20, 1977
8.8
Universal acclaim based on 37 Ratings
Watch Now
pHrfoFeb 17, 2013
Before Annie Hall, love had never been pictured in a mature real way. Maybe a movie has never done it as great as it is in here. But this is only speculation. What really counts is that Annie Hall never gets old. Everytime I watch it, I keepBefore Annie Hall, love had never been pictured in a mature real way. Maybe a movie has never done it as great as it is in here. But this is only speculation. What really counts is that Annie Hall never gets old. Everytime I watch it, I keep falling in love with the wrong girl.. Annie is so real that we can't help but falling. Thank you Woody Allen, For one of the best movies ever! Expand
azco98Aug 2, 2013
One of the most beautiful love stories ever portrayed in a film. The script, the acting, the directing, everything is perfect. Woody Allen is a genius.
Compi24Apr 9, 2013
Thanks to Woody Allen's signature dialogue, his adorably written characters, and his own uproarious performance, "Annie Hall" easily and pointedly soars above the common romantic comedy.
westbrook21Jun 29, 2013
As a film that is listed in imdb's top 250 I was a bit let down by it. The film ends before it really seems to start and the storyline isn't particularly engaging.